No announcement yet.

Buying the Mary Janes......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you can still get the deal if you buy before the season is over.

I myself like the KTPs.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
    Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
    Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosAura View Post
      I'm 6'1 and ~185lbs, and I've got Revolts and KTPs, and, for myself personally, I find the KTP to be my all-around board, both are great though. Just a little more to think of :P

Thats the thing with the R8 lineup, there are so many options, and none of them are 'wrong'.
      Gosh, at your weight and height your KTP's are perfect... but I understand the need and want for another board! Good luck with your decision! ANY board will be fine though. Maybe the Condor or Sherpa? Or a sub 100cm I say the BWP. The next all around board for ya can be either the Revolt or Spruce 120. Even the Alp is a great size for you. Just depends what you really want. But, for ONE board to have that can do it all, you already have it... the KTP! So just enjoy it and master it.
      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
        Gosh, at your weight and height your KTP's are perfect... but I understand the need and want for another board! Good luck with your decision! ANY board will be fine though. Maybe the Condor or Sherpa? Or a sub 100cm I say the BWP. The next all around board for ya can be either the Revolt or Spruce 120. Even the Alp is a great size for you. Just depends what you really want. But, for ONE board to have that can do it all, you already have it... the KTP! So just enjoy it and master it.
        I actually don't see myself getting anything else, unless I find the KTP's to have trouble in deep pow or the like, but the bit I've had a chance to test them out in pow, I've been impressed (I got the KTPs late season)

Eventually I might get a longboard to add to the quiver, but, it'll really all depend on what my work situation is like come winter, I might head back to school, because as of today, I'm unemployed.
        2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Sweet. Join the club man!

The "KTP is the only board for me, and I'm unemployed" club.

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by EmptiMind View Post
            Sweet. Join the club man!

The "KTP is the only board for me, and I'm unemployed" club.
            Haha, I'm glad that I'm welcomed into that club. Though I don't think I'll be staying with that too long. I can work for my dad whenever I want, heh.

Comment

Lucky guy. I've been searching for a job for a month now. Think I'm close to one.

Facebook

Comment

Good luck with it!

Comment

Working...
                X