Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclaim Skiboards UK

Hey everyone

Just a quick post to see if anyone has heard from Exclaim Skiboards?? I've been trying to get hold of them but they haven't responded to any of the emails I've sent and the number that is on the site seems like its been switched off??

Anyone heard anything??

Welcome to the forum Ormy.

If it is any help, here is a thread from another person on here (Chuffy) that was trying to get in touch with Exclaim. Maybe you could send Chuffy a PM?
    Spruce Crossbow 115 "Ski Track" skiboards - My Go To skiboards
    Tyrolia Attack2 13 GW release bindings on Spruce Risers
    Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

Cheers Gromit

Comment

There was another skiboarding website that was down for a period recently. While I have no evidence to support my theory that "nothing is wrong" I do believe it is worth noting that we as skiboarders are without a doubt on the tip of the spear when it comes to this revival. We are the passionate vanguard. Some businessmen are part of that vanguard and make a passion based versus dollars and cents (or sense) based decision to remain active year around. Others either choose or are outright incapable of remaining vigilant during low tide. This is the natural order of things. While it is entirely appropriate to question things as we find a change in status I would guard against placing too much concern in such ripples in the landscape.

Just my devalued 2 cents.
        "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Ormy
          You're welcome.

Mahatma
          I fervently hope that you're right.

PS Would one of the mods please correct the misspelling in the thread title?
          Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
            PS Would one of the mods please correct the misspelling in the thread title?
            Thanks mods
            Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

I hope you're right Mahatma............. I bought new skiboards and bindings off the site over a week ago and haven't had a reply to any e mails or phone calls I have made concerning delivery times. I only ordered there rather than off Greco as I live in the UK and it was free postage and comparing both prices about £10 cheaper.

Nothing could be wrong, and I could be paranoid for no reason, however it makes me massively uneasy when I pay a lot of money for something and then can't communicate with them.............

Comment

Just an update...

I had a call from Peter this morning from Exclaim and he apologised that he hadn't been in touch. He's been unwell again and thats why his phone etc was switched off

Anyway, my order will be shipped out tomorrow, and as a gesture of goodwill he is sending me another pair of skiboards FOC (Exclaim 98cm)!!

Just like to say thanks for the forum for helping me out and massive props to Exclaim for excellent customer service!!

Will let you guys know what my boards are like once I get them!! I ordered Revel8 Vacant Flow with Zero non release bindings. Should be better than my Salomon 90cm Snowblades!!

Comment

Ormy

I'm pleased that it has all worked out okay.
                  Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

Ah, there we go. Plus, a free pair of skiboards. Damn. Here's hoping for a nice herpes outbreak or something in the UK. Ha ha.
                    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
                      Ah, there we go. Plus, a free pair of skiboards. Damn. Here's hoping for a nice herpes outbreak or something in the UK. Ha ha.
                      Mahatma.......... dont be such a git LOL.
                      Crossbow (go to dream board)
                      Most everything else over time.
                      Go Android

Comment

Valmorel,

I'll have a snappy comeback for you just as soon as I Google git.

1. A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.
                        Too obvious. Everyone already knows that.
                        2. A person who feels justified in their callow behaviour.
                        Possible. But now I need to Google "callow" and "behaviour"
                        3. A pubescent kid who thinks it's totally cool to act like a moron on the internet, only because no one can actually reach through the screen and punch their lights out.
                        Oh, shit. You got me.

Comment

i'm so confused. i googled mahatma and got this:

Mahatma is Sanskrit for "Great Soul". The term is also used to refer to adepts, liberated souls, or professionals.

Comment

Ormy,

Dealt with them before - those exclaim guys are good folks, how about that for customer service!

Please can you post when you ride them how the exclaim 98s are?
                            I was considering trying some.
                            Revel8 BWP - Spruce Pro Prime
                            SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

Arite

Haven't logged on this site for a while.

I left you a message but I'm glad they got back to you as they never answered my emails regarding the release bindings. In the end I ondered some risers from Jeff at Spruce and I am very pleased with them

Anyways it's good to be back on here an I am currently planning my winter trip to the US - Thinking of going to North Cal. Six days in the mountans followed by 2 days shopping in Cal (still thinking about where to stay).

So I'll be askin lots of questions regarding my trip

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X