Slopestyle up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slopestyle up!

Slopestyle video is up! art your misty's are ridiculous!!!! we need to find u a amazing jump to throw those off of.
    sigpic

Yeah, I just watched that last night. There are some really good shots in that vid.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

What? No afterbang?

Comment

What happened to Ty's superman front?
        "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Plorr View Post
          What happened to Ty's superman front?
          I guess it didnt exist....haha it makes me wonder if i really did try it off that jump?

Comment

hahaha, i saw it, whether it was intended or unintended, it was attempted
            facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

I saw it, scared the crap out of me

Comment

no ty, you definitely did, don't worry, the pic of it is in the other thread haha

Comment

I actually missed seeing that, so I was hoping to see it on video.
                  RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X