No announcement yet.

$100 SBOL gift cert. winner is.......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 SBOL gift cert. winner is.......?

Forum Name-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darobbert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTEST ENTRIES...

Hey,

At gunstock this weekend i put SBOL stickers on about 5 chairs.
    I placed them on the bar that has the number, as you can see.
    By doing this, every time you went on the lift, you saw at least one of the stickers promoting SBOL coming down the lift on another chair.
    I actually had a guy sitting next to me say "isn't that on your helmet?" when we passed one.
    then we had a nice discussion about SBOL and i gave him a card.
    I think that this is a strong representing of SBOL, because that is the main lift, and many people will see those.
    I hope i did a good job explaining the location of it.
    I'll be back up in early February if you'd like me to snap photos of the other ones as proof that there are indeed more than 1.
    The batteries died on my camera.
    Any further questions, email me back.

Photobucket

Hey man,
    i was thinking for a long time for my second entry, and roll with me here it'll make sense.
    Well i couldn't think of a good entry, and completely forgot about my wallet.
    I had the white revel8 sticker on since like march, and put the other ones on awhile ago, before i even thought
    about your contest.
    But i think this is actually a really great entry, and ill explain it now.
    Well to start, i have had more conversations about the stickers on that wallet than i can even count.
    I'll be in a line at the food court of a mountain, and people will see and ask what they are, no joke.
    This has happened upwards of 10 times this season, and even off the mountain too.

This story is pretty funny actually, i was in bestbuy getting a Call of Duty 5 a month ago, and the cashier saw the wallet, and was like "what are skiboards?"
    So i pulled out the business card i keep in there, showed it to him, while explaining what they were, and the person behind me was listening too, which
    led to me basically explaining to like 2 people at once in a line in the middle of bestbuy about skiboards.
    They thought they were pretty cool, and a big difference from the snowblades they'd seen. One was a middle-aged skier, and the cashier seemed to be in college and was a snowboarder.
    It was just a funny happening, and i think it really does what it is supposed to.
    It incites conversations promoting skiboarding, and has actually led to me giving like 3 people a business card in the food court up at Gunstock.

Photobucket

Next year the skiboarding promo competition will be A LOT better. This was my first one, and had a few kinks it in. Next years competition will be different with different rules. Keep a eye out next Thanksgiving for the next one! I'm sorry if you don't think these photo's should be the winning ones. They all were really close in my honest opinion. It's hard to choose a winner from three people. Next years will be easier to understand, and more time.
    sigpic

Darobbert.............. Can you please send me your name that is on your SBOL account. So when I buy the gift certificate Greco knows who to give it to.
    sigpic

Comment

oh i know robert. he's a great customer

congratulations man.

g

Comment

Congratulations!

I thought more people would participate! 100$ is a nice prize, and putting some stickers here and there and taking a couple of pics should be easy!

I didnt participate as i only have a couple of stickers LOL, dont know if i cand send one of those SASE from Spain

Would love to see a pic from a longer distance, one where you can see the chair high above you with people sitting on it and the sbol sticker on top
        "It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice."

Comment

you should post the other entrys.

Search & Win

Comment

omg.
            wow

i get back from a sick weekend at gore for this!?

i love youguys.

Il moros
            Flows
            Chronics

Comment

Working...
            X