End of $100 gift cert comp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of $100 gift cert comp.

Well Today was the last day. For all of you that send me pictures thank you. I'll be looking over them all and next Friday the winner will be told who he is. His photo will also be posted. That is it for this year, and hopefully more people compete next year! Next year the comp will go from thanksgiving day to march 1st. But the rules are going to change.......
    sigpic

Okay so I just looked through my e-mail, and I just want to make sure I got this right...

Robert Kraebel
    Riley Carson
    drew hickam

we the only two skiboarders that wanted to send pictures for this..... I know about all of you own digital cameras.... Well I'll then I'll post the winner in a few days....
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sponsoring this, and I think it was a neat idea, and very cool of you.

Only have one suggestion, maybe next year there can be a category for stickers on your own stuff (helmets, skis, cars ect.) I did not participate because as a landlord I’ve spent many days pealing/scraping off stickers and other stuff people have plastered on my property. Having done that myself, I’m personally adverse to doing it to someone else’s property. Even if it’s what everyone else does, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth because I know someday some poor sucker is gonna have to spend his day getting that thing off of there. So I only stick stuff on stuff I own, which did not seem like it fit the rules as I understood them.
      ’07 Spruce Blue 120
      ’09 ALP 110
      ’09 Revolt “Condor” 105
      ’09 Rumspringa Rockets 103
      ’09 Spruce Pro Prime Bindings (x2)

Comment

I never said where and where not you can post stickers. I just said SBOL or myself are not liable for your actions... A couple of pictures I got are actually on personal stuff..... I will keep that in mind though for next year. I'll make it more understandable. This was my first year of doing this. Which means there is bound to be flaws....
        sigpic

Comment

I posted a pic of a Tag that GOM did under the Jay Jam thread before the deadline... I assume that dosnt count. Just kinda forgot about this. Maybe stick next year and maybe post the pics in it as you get them so that we can have an idea of what the competion is like?

Comment

Gah, I was going to go out yesterday and snag a picture, but my camera was dead. No big deal, I thought, I'll just use my cell phone camera. Quality is crap, but at least it's something. So I get up to the mountain, and the staff member I was going to use to help me out WASN'T THERE! Crap...

Here's to next year! I'm not giving away my idea, because it's brilliant.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
            Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
            Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DaWeasle View Post
              Okay so I just looked through my e-mail, and I just want to make sure I got this right...

Robert Kraebel
              Riley Carson
              drew hickam

we the only two skiboarders that wanted to send pictures for this..... I know about all of you own digital cameras.... Well I'll then I'll post the winner in a few days....
              Could you check your email again? I think I sent one to you when this first started up.
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____
              Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
              If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Working...
              X