Worst Luck Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Luck Ever...

Hey guys. I am back from the peek last night. With no injuries and good conditions i was ready to go. I told myself no rails this week due to a few spills and I didnt want to get hurt. I wanted to get good at the wall ride anyways. The wall at peek is one of the biggest walls i have ever seen. It even is bigger than anything on youtube i have seen. I was getting up there almost on the top to stall. Then it happened. After 2 times of almost getting to the top I tried a third time. I got more speed than the other 2 times tucking down onto the wall. Half way up my skis slip out and go over me. Now i am on my back upside down. My feet and skis go over the wall....I stall due to gravity...then i fall 8 feet to a solid ice take off ramp on my hip ( not the one I previously hurt) and ed my head (I had a helmet). My pads i believe did help but with an impact like that..nothing could of prevented it. I am now sitting at my computer with a jacked up hip, wondering if my season is done in the park. Worst luck ever?
    Air 77s
    ALLZ 09 w/ grooves

Originally posted by Nick21861 View Post
    Hey guys. I am back from the peek last night. With no injuries and good conditions i was ready to go. I told myself no rails this week due to a few spills and I didnt want to get hurt. I wanted to get good at the wall ride anyways. The wall at peek is one of the biggest walls i have ever seen. It even is bigger than anything on youtube i have seen. I was getting up there almost on the top to stall. Then it happened. After 2 times of almost getting to the top I tried a third time. I got more speed than the other 2 times tucking down onto the wall. Half way up my skis slip out and go over me. Now i am on my back upside down. My feet and skis go over the wall....I stall due to gravity...then i fall 8 feet to a solid ice take off ramp on my hip ( not the one I previously hurt) and ed my head (I had a helmet). My pads i believe did help but with an impact like that..nothing could of prevented it. I am now sitting at my computer with a jacked up hip, wondering if my season is done in the park. Worst luck ever?
    Its park...shit like that happens. My hips last year were purple and blue and changed colors daily. You just gotta think.....if i dont crash again they wont hurt sooooo huck yourseld but dont fall

Comment

ya dude, as long as nothing is broken then keep ridin!
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

You should see me right now. I've got a 2 inch bruise on my NECK, an 8 inch bruise on my right leg right next to my knee, a 3 inch bruise right above my boot on the left leg, A big ass bruise I can't measure that goes from my hip to my shoulder, with a space in the middle where my spine protector saved my spine! Most of these are from last week, and I went Saturday and Sunday. I think I pulled a muscle on Saturday, I finished the day still, and rode again on Sunday. Although, I think I need to see a doctor about my shoulder... It's really hurting.

I'm going to need to slow it down before I kill myself.

Nah....

::EDIT::
        The bruise on my neck wasn't from skiboarding.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
        Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
        Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Read Mahatma's park thread.

You'll feel better.
          Guaranteed.

I've got a few bruises, going to get a few more tonight for sure.

Comment

....but are the boards ok. body parts heal.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

boards are fine and so am i lol. I want to the y the yesterday and bballed it up. Ready to rip it up. Now i look like a next to pinkkid busting her leg.

Heal up good now
              Air 77s
              ALLZ 09 w/ grooves

Comment

Working...
              X