Best day all year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best day all year!

The mountain was crowded, it was windy, foggy, and COLD! And it's the most fun I've had out there all year long.

I got out there on my KTPs, and I'm loving them even more. They handle like a dream, and people gawk at them. I impressed a few new schoolers, and had a pack of snowboarders waiting to see what I was going to do next. I had three separate lift operators comment on how beastly the KTPs looked. I got more compliments today than the rest of the season on my Revolts put together.

Everyone seems to be amazed at how I handle myself on them. Whether I'm trying to break my personal record with butters on the bunny hill. It's now 18 by the way. Doing nose butters, finally getting the hang of the "pimp slide" or just sitting on the tails with the tips in the air. I was blowing by people on moguls, groomers, in the trees, and in the park. And if they ever caught up to me, they'd ask all sorts of questions about what I was riding.

I handed out at least 12 of G's cards today. To staff, some new schoolers, a few snowboards, and some people on snowblades.

My season isn't over yet, in fact I feel like it's just beginning! I'm having such a good time on the KTPs. I feel much more confident, which is huge, because I was already a cocky son of a bitch. I'm going bigger in the park, and I'm sticking it. I'm buttering at 30 mph and riding fakie at that speed. Every jump I see, I launch off of it.

I FEEL REBORN! Can't wait to get up there again tomorrow.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
    Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
    Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Can I get an Amen? Right on.
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

can i get a whoop!,whoop! great job man, glad you had an awesome time. you know i tried that pimpslide but my knees would not let me down that far, i can only go close to a squat position. i guess we have our limitations oh well
      08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
      08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

Right on have fun and post some pics, I want to see what KTPs look like on somome's feet
        ’07 Spruce Blue 120
        ’09 ALP 110
        ’09 Revolt “Condor” 105
        ’09 Rumspringa Rockets 103
        ’09 Spruce Pro Prime Bindings (x2)

Comment

Originally posted by Matthies View Post
          Right on have fun and post some pics, I want to see what KTPs look like on somome's feet
          whose "somome's"

Comment

Originally posted by t21 View Post
            whose "somome's"
            I’m severally dyslexic like could not read or write my own name till I was 10 years old, so that post is in my native tongue! Most times I type in MS word, spell check, then post, but this time I just wrote it in w/o proofing it. Its not the first, won’t be the last typo in any of my posts.
            ’07 Spruce Blue 120
            ’09 ALP 110
            ’09 Revolt “Condor” 105

Comment

just playing with you matthies, i mess up too hey are you considering buying a KTP? how many boards do you have already?

Comment

Originally posted by t21 View Post
                just playing with you matthies, i mess up too hey are you considering buying a KTP? how many boards do you have already?
                I have the Spruce 120s, the ALP 110s, the Revolt 105s, and the 103 Rockets. I don’t think I’ll get a KTP, I got too many boards already! I keep trying them, then go back to the Spruce 120s, so I’ll probably sell everything but the Spruce at some point. I’m just not very good at the shorter boards it seems. I need to make a sig with my quiver.
                ’07 Spruce Blue 120
                ’09 ALP 110
                ’09 Revolt “Condor” 105

Comment

I'm wanting to get the ALPs Matthies, so if you decide to sell. Hit me with a PM. If I've got money at the time, I'll probably take them off your hands.

As far as pictures, they're just 2008 KTPs with Bomber 2s. Use your imagination, and add some chips to the edges. There you have it!

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                  Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                  Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Matthies View Post
                    you asked for it and here is a pic of me with 08 ktp and my snowboarding friends.

fyi, im 5'7.5

Comment

Working...
                    X