i went skiboarding today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went skiboarding today

im jon lynam as you might know and today i went skiboarding today with my school i i pulled off my first back flip. my friend forgot his camera but i have proof witch is my brother dave. my friend that saw me do it told him. i am so pumped. and i love this sport cause its somthing i am good at and its really fun to do.

ps. if dave or adam needs extra proof i got 6 people that saw me do it. so watch out the little one is commin up from behind you FAST.
    want to be great? skiboard with Revel8

Originally posted by gunzeus View Post
    im jon lynam as you might know and today i went skiboarding today with my school i i pulled off my first back flip. my friend forgot his camera but i have proof witch is my brother dave. my friend that saw me do it told him. i am so pumped. and i love this sport cause its somthing i am good at and its really fun to do.

ps. if dave or adam needs extra proof i got 6 people that saw me do it. so watch out the little one is commin up from behind you FAST.
    claim much....lol lynams are born with the ability to backflip?

Comment

I was under the impression that when the Lynams were born they had skiboards on their feet, and were performing backflips before they were walking.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
      Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
      Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Medical curiosities abound. I trust that would mean non-releasable bindings. I would think squeezing into airplane bathrooms and especially turning around to sit down is challenging.
        "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Working...
        X