First Tricks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Tricks?

What are some good ground tricks that are easy and fast to learn? Or what were your first trick you learnt? Also if they are uncommon could you explain it or put links?
    Thanks
    Thomas

Revolt Cities
    Spruce Pro Primes
    Groove x1

Originally posted by me3990 View Post
    What are some good ground tricks that are easy and fast to learn? Or what were your first trick you learnt? Also if they are uncommon could you explain it or put links?
    Thanks
    360 and 180 are probably the easiest.
    I just put more wieght on my one heel and on the oppisite foots forefoot. then I alternate till im spinning. till Im sick.
    skiboarding since 1996. salomon skiblade and 4x4 insert added ficher web XXL, summit custom woodies, line mnp, line jedis, summit marauders, revel8 revolts, spruce sherpa, and lacriox 125. my bindings are spruce risers, bomber elite bindings, ff pros, freeflex and cams.

Comment

nose butter

tail butters

polish donut

worm turns

somersaults

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        nose butter

tail butters

polish donut

worm turns

somersaults
        The top three are the best, somersaults are much harder.
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

pimp slides

k turns

Comment

what exactly do these tricks look like? Im good for anything cept rails and groundies. groundies involve some originality no?
            Air 77s
            ALLZ 09 w/ grooves

Comment

Polish doughnut is when you lay out a carve get down onto your side and just spin on the ground and get back up. A pimp slide is when you nose butter and flick your heels 90 degrees sideways...I believe anyway.
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____
              If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                Polish doughnut is when you lay out a carve get down onto your side and just spin on the ground and get back up. A pimp slide is when you nose butter and flick your heels 90 degrees sideways...I believe anyway.
                Ah is that what that's called? Someone asked me when I was doing it and I said "I don't know, it's fun though." Pimp slide, I'll have to remember.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

somersaults aren't bad if the snow's soft.
                  Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
                  Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

ya there was some 70 or so year old guy at my hill doin some of the sickest ground tricks I have ever seen, he had an entire crowd watching him haha but ya start with butter then work up... donuts can be lots of fun too, especially if you can perfect em while duckin lift lines ha

Comment

Doughnuts under lift lines are the best, and sliding out under lines are pretty sweet too. Under normal conditions it doesn't look cool to slide out, but when you can do it under something and get up like nothing even happened...that is just ILL.
                      Revel8 ALPdors
                      Gold Revel8 Receptors
                      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                      ____

Comment

a pimp slide is riding switch and only being on the noses of your boards. you'll want to stagger your feet and keep them real close together. brett connor is good at these.

Comment

Ah, I'm not good at those... Guess I can't pimp slide. I usually lean too far and fall.

Facebook

Comment

don't fall, do it. stagger your feet. the faster you go the easier it is.

Comment

Alright, will be practicing next time I'm up. Hopefully the new rain hasn't ruined the other parks kickers... I want to get that front flip down too.

Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X