Best skiboarding Ebay finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best skiboarding Ebay finds

I love to support the sport by buying from Doc and G but their are certain things that you just cant find anywhere but on Ebay.
    For example: Line FF pros, summit woodies, Line MNP, And, hopefully this week, cheap high quality pre beat up boards Like revel8 the old med flex ALP and the original Revolt. If i win these and love them these go to my friends and Im replacing the with new ones from G.

What are your best wins?
    skiboarding since 1996. salomon skiblade and 4x4 insert added ficher web XXL, summit custom woodies, line mnp, line jedis, summit marauders, revel8 revolts, spruce sherpa, and lacriox 125. my bindings are spruce risers, bomber elite bindings, ff pros, freeflex and cams.

MNPs with FFpros (Joshua Tree) for 50
    MNPs with FFpros (Bug) for 55

on craigslist

2 Pairs of Blue FFpros for 40
    Line Weapons with FF Cams for 35

on forums
    Dave's Apetorches for 20
    Brandens Ct8s for 50
    Kneissel Rail boots for free from branden

I sold both mnps and gave the apetorches to joey.
    Gave FFcams/Kneissel Rail boots to travis
    Have all the ffpros, but im riding risers now.

Comment

Forums:
      Line 5-0's and bag- free+shipping
      Snowjam Bindings - $50 w/ shipping
      Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
      Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post

on craigslist

on forums
        Dave's Apetorches for 20
        Brandens Ct8s for 50

sweet. Ive got a lot of boards in my quiver for my friends and my gal when they join me.
        skiboarding since 1996. salomon skiblade and 4x4 insert added ficher web XXL, summit custom woodies, line mnp, line jedis, summit marauders, revel8 revolts, spruce sherpa, and lacriox 125. my bindings are spruce risers, bomber elite bindings, ff pros, freeflex and cams.

Comment

In the UK ebay is pretty much the ONLY place from which to buy ski-boards. There was a place doing Revel8s on import but when the currency crashed I think they cut their range down massively and the prices more than doubled.

My best ebay UK purchase has been a pair of brand new crazy littly vishun things for 40 quid. Not very wide and only about 100 cms, wouldn't want to do park on them but very good for downhills with skiers. You get some shit on ebay as well tho, bought some Line Weapons that look like theyve been base-ground repeatedly and then covered in candle wax. Did'nt whinge cos I didnt want to return them as the FF Pros were in good nick.

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post

on craigslist

on forums
            Dave's Apetorches for 20
            Brandens Ct8s for 50

Ty, don't you feel ashamed for all this "stealing"??
            hahaha

I'm most jealous for the apetorches
            AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

got MNP's (Bug) with Cams for $40 and a bag off Craigslist.

Comment

Speaking of wich... heres another pretty good deal on Albany CL

http://albany.craigslist.org/spo/1056273743.html

Comment

I just found a pair of lacroix 125cm on ebay. wish me luck. I love stiff boards!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperguy View Post
                    I just found a pair of lacroix 125cm on ebay. wish me luck. I love stiff boards!!!
                    Hyperguy,

I put those on ebay last night. It didn't take long for you to find them. Thanks for the bid. These are about as stiff as they get. Thanks for the bid and good luck.

Wendell
                    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Thanks! Im glad its from someone on the board.

Comment

Working...
                      X