Libtech recurve skis/ Sherpa 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libtech recurve skis/ Sherpa 130

have you seen the recurve skis from libtech? it has about the same dimension (except lenght and the magnatraction) on their skis, its funny how that is huh? advantage on my sherpas, i could put mine in my trunk or on my backseat of my car.no need for ski racks
    08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
    08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

magnatraction edges on skiboards hmmmm

Comment

How the heck do you sharpen those edges though?
      "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

The other thing with the magnatraction is that you use the apex of each curve only, so they wear pretty quickly, meaning you have to sharpen them more often and your edges don't last as long.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

I don't know, the concept seems pretty cool. I'd have to try it before I could judge.

I keep my edges pretty dull because I hate catching in the park, I can still carve up the mountain pretty well. Ice is my only bane.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
          Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
          Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Libtech has their own sharpener for them that you can buy at a libtech dealer. Dunno how it works, but it was advertised on the website.
            Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
            Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Working...
            X