Should I try it tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I try it tomorrow?

I have skied for 6 years and I would consider myself an upper intermediate skier. I can keep my skis parallel on turns 70% of the time. I want to try tricks and stuff and I don't want to snowboard so do you think I should try renting them?

Originally posted by Kyle787 View Post
    I have skied for 6 years and I would consider myself an upper intermediate skier. I can keep my skis parallel on turns 70% of the time. I want to try tricks and stuff and I don't want to snowboard so do you think I should try renting them?
    Try it.

If you like it on snowblades - you'll love it on real skiboards and you'll never go back.
    Dave | Elevendy

Comment

go for it! you have more experience on me skiing(actually,i never did ski before) but i went with snowblades then to real skiboards and i'm not looking back. btw,i did snowboard for two weekends and gave up. did not like the feeling of not able to move my feet freely while strap on a board.
      08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
      08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

Do it. i did and loved it and was in the same situation as you good skier but wanted to do tricks anmd don't wan to snowboards. And if you don't like them you wasted a bit of time.
        Thomas

Revolt Cities
        Spruce Pro Primes
        Groove x1

Comment

I just went ahead and took the plunge and bought a pair of skiboards and was hooked for life! And I too was a skier for 10 yrs.
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid View Post
            I just went ahead and took the plunge and bought a pair of skiboards and was hooked for life! And I too was a skier for 10 yrs.
            Same as myself, but just earlier this year, I had heard it was as close to inline skating as you could get on the slopes, and I wasn't happy snowboarding, so I went and bought my Cities, and I couldn't be happier.
            2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle787 View Post
              Sounds like the perfect reason to try skiboarding. That's the same exact reason I bought my first pair of skiboards over 12 years ago now. Haven't looked back since.
              08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

Working...
              X