my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend

i was just at bear creek with my school and one of my friends jon lynam is very good at skiboarding he said he was on team 3 of this site or something like that idk. he was doing all kinds of cool looking tricks and he tought me how to skiboard a little bit. and i think im getting the hang of it pretty quick. he was pretty mad that he forgot his camera. so idk if he is going to tell u guys or not but just incase he doesnt i will. lol

Welcome to the forums. Good to hear you have someone to help you get the hang of it.
    Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
    Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Hah, hopefully you get addicted to the sport like the rest of us. You planning on getting your own pair of boards?

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
      Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
      Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by katie SK 22518 View Post
        i was just at bear creek with my school and one of my friends jon lynam is very good at skiboarding he said he was on team 3 of this site or something like that idk. he was doing all kinds of cool looking tricks and he tought me how to skiboard a little bit. and i think im getting the hang of it pretty quick. he was pretty mad that he forgot his camera. so idk if he is going to tell u guys or not but just incase he doesnt i will. lol

right on jon lynam, younger brother to dave and adam lynam. now that family knows how to make skiboarders

g

Comment

And so begins the addiction..

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

HAHAHA, that is hilarious. i wonder if jon just made that name up to make himself look good
            facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
              HAHAHA, that is hilarious. i wonder if jon just made that name up to make himself look good
              That sounds more like something a lynam would do haha
              at least the one I know
              you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

ur dumb dave

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
                i went to bear creek with her and my school i told her to check out the site. and i guess she did. and just cause im ur brother doesnt mean you can doubt somthing just cause im better than you and that i get all the girls. LOL
                want to be great? skiboard with Revel8

Comment

Originally posted by gunzeus View Post
                  i went to bear creek with her and my school i told her to check out the site. and i guess she did. and just cause im ur brother doesnt mean you can doubt somthing just cause im better than you and that i get all the girls. LOL
                  LOL!!!, Gotta love brotherly love.

Jay

Comment

Working...
                  X