No announcement yet.

Loosening Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think you don't like rap/hip hop, try listening to Promoe, Looptroop, Atmosphere, and the Flobots. I had an undying hatred for rap, and still can't stand the vast majority of it, but despite that all of these artists/groups are amazing to me.
    I do it because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
    '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
      Anyone have advice on doing 3s and up? I was trying yesterday but even when I was looking over my shoulder to finish the spin, the rest of my body wouldn't follow. I did it quite a few times where I would be in perfect position to land a 180 but because I wasn't trying for that I was off balance trying to throw my weight to finish the 3. Anyone have any advice?
      It was mentioned in response to this post quoted above that it some time will just click, spinning is all about seeing it, if you can visualize and commit to the spin, you can do it. I thew my first solid 180, obviously sketchy 270, and sketchy 360 today...I claim that this isn't a claim because I will be able to back it up when the time comes to do so. I won't be doing them over any tables but I will off of some kickers. Thumbs up to me, YAY.
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

As I see this is almost a music reccomendation topic when it gets down to it, I saw you're quite a fan of Metal, I'd suggest trying some ambient, post-metal type bands, such as Isis, Pelican, and Neurosis, to be specific, I'd go for the albums of "In the Absence of Truth" by Isis, anything by Pelican, and "The Sun That Never Sets" by Neurosis, though there's plenty of choice from them all.

And if you're wanting to try some Hip-Hop, try find "The Future is Now" by Non-Phixion. I'm not big into rap or hip-hop, but thats one of the groups I can listen to.
        2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Working...
        X