No announcement yet.

Do you wear a Helmet..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also suggest that those going to the Jay Jam seriously look at a helmet. Go to some stores and figure out what brands/sizes fit you best and then watch Tramdock and WhiskeyMilitia. I see helmets on those two sites all the time for $30-40.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

If you are going to jay jam, I would highly consider a full face helmet. just my input on this
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
        That's a good idea, now to find one I can get my fat head in!
        I have been suffering from FHS for years (Fat Head Syndrome). I picked up a helmet, but the problem is that it makes me look like a pumpkin head. It's plain black to it matches with what I wear, so I guess it's not all bad.

Whatev, I'd rather look a little funky than crack my head open and drool all the time. I'll just put some stickers on it, that should fix everything.
        Skiboards: Revel8 Revolt "Cities"
        Bindings: Bombers
        Boots: Head Edge
        Skills: Mad
        Just kidding.

Comment

When I go skiboarding I put something special on my ass to protect it - ski/snowboard pants. My head deserves the same consideration. Although, my ass gets more daily use.
          "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
            Never ride without one.

Same here. I like the added warmth and protection in the trees. I too am afraid of someone colliding with me.
            Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
            Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
            Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
            History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

That didn't come out the way I meant it. Thank God nobody reads my posts anyway.
              "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
                That didn't come out the way I meant it. Thank God nobody reads my posts anyway.
                I read it and I got it...I didn't even think about that the other way...I just said, "wow, that guy must sit a bunch."
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____
                If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                  If you are going to jay jam, I would highly consider a full face helmet. just my input on this
                  I am going to post a pic of one of my motorcycle helmets for you see if you think it fits the bill.

Comment

Brain buckets are a good thing. Definitely come in handy.
                    I do it because I can.
                    I can because I want to.
                    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                    '08 KTPs

Comment

Although, my ass gets more daily use.
                      This is amazing. Hope you don't mind this going into my sig?
                      Red Square Sherpas

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseMe View Post
                        This is amazing. Hope you don't mind this going into my sig?
                        this is the second or third time he has posted it and its still not old yet
                        Revel8 ALPdors
                        Gold Revel8 Receptors
                        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                        ____

Comment

Never worn a lid skiboarding/skiing before, but I am looking into it. Then again I hit my hit on a rail once (took a nice bite outta the weapons too).... and last year I smashed my noggin quite hard, so I figure if I wear one on the GSX-R I should probably wear one on the hill where I do stupid shite. I am lookin at the K2 clutch.
                          Revel8 Cities, Line FF Pro Bindings (orange)
                          MNP's, Line FF Pro Bindings (blue)
                          Line Weapons
                          09 Line Anthems, Look px12 jib wb bindings
                          06 Line Chronics, Salomon STH12 bindings
                          sigpic
                          "Leaving naysayers stumped like rainforests" - Sage Francis

Comment

rarely do on skiboards... ALWAYS do on twins, i tend to go a lot bigger on twins cause im just a little more comfortable on em cause of lack of experience on skiboards, but i would recommend it im not gonna lie

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablodenieve View Post
                              I am going to post a pic of one of my motorcycle helmets for you see if you think it fits the bill.
                              It might work if you take off the shield and use goggles. I've thought of that myself.
                              RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

i wear a helmet just to keep my head warm lol
                                KA-BOOM!!!
                                team IIc

Comment

Working...
                                X