Canucks Eh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jonavin,

i'm sorry to here how hard canadian customs hit you. i've heard UPS charges a lot too that's why i suggested US mail. they never used to result in all those charges but it looks like some gov't agency wised up and is now hitting US express mail shipments too. they even hit ben wannamaker on a package i sent to him and it was gift.

-g

Comment

Whee 250$ Can flat for my brintons! That was a while ago but...:P IT PAYS TO HAVE RELATIVES IN NEW YORK WHO CAN BRING STUFF ACROSS THE BORDER FOR YOU. Or you can always get a P.O. box down there, I get stuff that way all the time. If you want to fool customs, order your boards so theyll arrive when the season starts, go down to the states, pick 'em up, go find a mtn, use them, and come back. When customs asks if you're bringing anything back, you just say "No, I just went down to go skiing for a day". Works every time, saves a hundred bucks.
      ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

Well, I was already expecting to be hit when I orginally chose UPS. You always get hit with UPS. Postal Mail is rather random but recently my last two shipment has resulted from bills for tax/duty after the fact. The only service that has yet to hit me with those charges is FedEx, but that may be just a matter of time.

Comment

canuck boarders

I live in Ajax, Ontario (just outside of toronto) were a small town but since me and a couple of other kids started skiboarding it has been gaining poularity. Keep on shredding fellow boarders!
          Keep shredding

Comment

Working...
          X