Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aw man, think Im gonna have to ski this year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw man, think Im gonna have to ski this year...

http://www.geartrade.com/item/62924

High society freeride FR's for $275! Their normally $619, and some of the best skis on the market. Im at a loss though, cuz I rip hard of skiboards, and I rip harder on skis.

Im at a loss. Advice?
    XsXeX
    Riding Condors
    This bird couldnt fly if it was drunk

Originally posted by TheGoudaDoctor View Post
    http://www.geartrade.com/item/62924

High society freeride FR's for $275! Their normally $619, and some of the best skis on the market. Im at a loss though, cuz I rip hard of skiboards, and I rip harder on skis.

Im at a loss. Advice?
    do whatever dude.....do both?

Comment

wish I could man, but theres no money. No ones even hiring under the table.
      XsXeX
      Riding Condors

Comment

wish I could man, but theres no money. No ones even hiring under the table.
        start your own business....sell things on ebay for ppl, go to thrift stores and buy things cheap and sell for more. There are tons of things you can do to make money. Buy some cheap skiboards and those skis or good skiboards and cheaper skis. I mean plenty of option

Comment

yeah son, you got some Ideas man. I might sell all 3 of my old pairs of skis, and my 2 bindings. Thatd get like $100, their wellll used.
          XsXeX
          Riding Condors

Comment

yeah son, you got some Ideas man. I might sell all 3 of my old pairs of skis, and my 2 bindings. Thatd get like $100, their wellll used.
            yea ddue everyones always lookin for some cheap urban skis. Im sure you have plenty of stuff layin around too. Even loose change and stuff

Comment

aw yeah dude, I found $15 bucks in change yesterday! And hell ya hombre, you know anyone looking for some seriosuly flexxy fischer sceneo half twins, and doesnt care about big topsheet cuts, Ill sell them for like $50.
              XsXeX
              Riding Condors

Comment

Working...
              X