***need Help***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***need Help***

Hey, everyone who ride skiboards, and who shoot pics !

For promoting skiboarding in Latvia, i am writing article to man's magazine in extreme section, i will introduce skibords and skiboarding! i have writen 6000 characters! and magazine needs pictures in HIGH quality , i repeat **HIGH** ( round 1MB or bigger) !!!

so, its not comercial, its promotional!

i need some :
    sliding;
    jumping;
    ...and some more action on skiboards!

please, write here how i could get them from YOU !

or sen e-mails

mm34@one.lv
    or
    mm34@inbox.lv
    or
    mm34@tvnet.lv

Please, i need them very very fast! deadline is 19 november !

ALL riders , help to promote sport....

thanks

Martins [allz]

Big thanks goes for Jeff and Kirk... will see how they will work and if they will be in mag, i hope will..!

Comment

hey allz,
      Hit me and Kirk up on how the pics. do with the mag. when it comes out...
      thanx
      -have you seen my poopie??

Comment

..for shure, just dont know if they will like the quality, yhe just asked me 1MB or higher...will see if they catch tem..

Comment

so, i talked to magazine editor, he said, i can get more pics in this week!!!

if someone got pics bigger than 1MB , please, post your mail here or just tell me that you have the pics!!!PLEASE

i want more and good pics, to get the best of all...

thanx to Jeff and Kirk again, will se the magazine in february-if it will have awesome skiboarding section, i will bring it to Italy and give to some of riders, Greco for shure!!!

so, ALL of you - check out and tell me that YOU have 1MB (skiboarding) pics and bigger

Comment

so jeff miles rides for canon and hes in a magazine, shit, skiboarding is going to blow up over there in europe with that rail slide boot grab, congrats
            REVEL8 Killin it Since 05!!!!.....maybe we're just alil more epic?

Comment

lol!!! i got some respect from some skiers in les deux alpes on the 1 day i did ride. i was proud of myself lol.

Comment

lol thanx jonny....the boot grab..im quitting that....b/c it doesnt look and the style is crap lol.....
                -have you seen my poopie??

Comment

Working...
                X