2007 SBOL Mountain Creek Meetup Video Edit and Slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 SBOL Mountain Creek Meetup Video Edit and Slideshow

The slideshow will be first followed by the video. I'm uploading them now so check back in an hour or less.

G

Here's the slideshow. I created it from pictures I shot over the first day and night.

Enjoy!

OH and make sure to turn your speakers on. It would be so much less enjoyable without sound.

G

here's a flash version if you have trouble with the MS one...

Last edited by Greco; 06-16-2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Hey G, when I play it all I get is the music and the opening frame. Don't know if it's me or the video, so figured I'd tell you so you could double check it.

edit: It works now. Don't know if you did anything, but if you did thanks.
      I do it because I can.
      I can because I want to.
      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
      '08 KTPs

Comment

nice G, i cant wait to see the edit
        CHRIS

Comment

Great slide show, that picture of Dave (I Think) upside don't with the condors is amazing!!!

Comment

very nice music selection

and yeah that upside down V is great, I also like joeys pic on the bantams lol
            you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

yeah that pic of dave upsidedown is priceless... nice work on the slideshow g...
              Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Wonderful edit G, and great riding pics !
                It was a real treat to watch ! congrats to all involved ...
                Boards :
                Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                Boots
                K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                Bindings:
                Zero Pro Non release Binding
                Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Thanks for all the great comments. Here's the video edit in two different formats.. I find the first version plays more smoothly so try that one first.

G

Comment

fudgcicle! 180 kind pretz 180 out! good start!
                    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
                      fudgcicle! 180 kind pretz 180 out! good start!
                      oh and it's completely in chronological order, what you see is what went down, start to finish. I was going to group it by rider but it was just too much footage.

g

Comment

lovin it G!! well worth the wait....Now I cant wait for winter again!!!!!
                        Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
                        I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

Comment

nice vid G !, one of the coolest things is seeing everyone riding together and having fun , and seeing so many skiboarders all together at one place ...can be kind of lonely being the only skiboarder or two on the hill !!
                          Boards :
                          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                          Boots
                          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                          Bindings:
                          Zero Pro Non release Binding
                          Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                          Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                          Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                            nice vid G !, one of the coolest things is seeing everyone riding together and having fun , and seeing so many skiboarders all together at one place ...can be kind of lonely being the only skiboarder or two on the hill !!
                            thanks jack. yeah there is nothing better then getting together with 22 other skiboarders to "take over" a mountain. the negative comments seem to disappear for some reason when there are that many of us.

g

Comment

Those are so neat!!!!! Just great to see you all having fun and cutting loose... good clean fun!! Very Niiiiice.
                              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
                              X