Tis the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the Season

The season is upon me it has begun, my two skifields open tomorrow Sat 14 June - unfortunatly only the bunny slopes are gonna be open,

Will probably go down in a week or two

however this is the earliest that they have opened for 16 years so it is looking to be a SMASHING good season

Will keep ya posted

kiwi
    Revel8 Revolt Cities, w/ snowjam Extreme II

SNOWS FALLING!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Flying-Kiwi View Post
    The season is upon me it has begun, my two skifields open tomorrow Sat 14 June - unfortunatly only the bunny slopes are gonna be open,

Will probably go down in a week or two

however this is the earliest that they have opened for 16 years so it is looking to be a SMASHING good season

Will keep ya posted

kiwi
    TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

What side of the mountain do you prefer. Turoa or Whakapapa? I'm ordering BPW's shortly and can't wait to try them down there.
      It is better to have the bottom fall out of your
      world, than the world fall out of your
      bottom.

Comment

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO another Kiwi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man this is sooo awesome!

well, in the early season ill probably go to turoa cuz theres more snow, however whakapapa is bigger, both sides are great a lot of it depends on whats open and the weather and stuff cuz it can be so different,

do you have a season pass?

also have you skiied or snowboarded before?

oh this is SO COOL!!!!

SNOWS FALLING!!!!!!!!

Comment

Missed the boat with a season pass. I am hoping to get done a few times mid week this season. I have skied and snowboarded before but I am totally amped about trying these. I would class myself as a beginner and as I don't get up the hill very often, I wanted to try something that I can have fun on straight away.
          bottom.

Comment

you can be sure you will have fun on skiboards!!!
            i sent you an email, please dont hesitate to contact me

SNOWS FALLING!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you guys are moving into a vintage season :-). Hey Kapow.................you are gonna love it man!!!!!!! 'Fun' is where skiboards live. If there is snow, resorts in the Alps open around Dec 13th. I already booked that weekend off in case. Keep us posted guys...................
              Crossbow (go to dream board)
              Most everything else over time.
              Go Android

Comment

Thanks for your email Aiden, I will be sure to give you a call soon. I have a pretty full on weekend ahead and plan to give you a call next week sometime. Are there any any good boot suppliers in Hamilton? I'm off to Taupo Sunday and will have a look down there. Thanks for your comments Valmorel, I am chomping at the bit to get up the mountain. I am busy every weekend in July so it looks like August untill I lose my skiboarding viginity. Bring it on!!
                bottom.

Comment

Thats sweet as, in Hamilton you could try r and r sports

www.rrsports.co.nz

i got my boots from a guy in auckland...

August will be a really good time to start - pretty much mid season so there will be tonnes of snow

SNOWS FALLING!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X