Skiboard Playlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboard Playlist

I am trying to think of a way to do a cumulative skiboarding music collection and am coming up blank. The best idea I had was making a ProjectPlaylist account and just posting the username and password. The problem with that is that not everyone knows how to download off of project playlist and I want this to be sort of a peer to peer, skiboarder to skiboarder music thing so that everyone could have adrenaline pumping music to listen to and find new music with. I may just make a site of my own but would need to find a way to make the downloading legal. Reply with any suggestions.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

To store the data you could use a free storage site like 4shared.com and give out the name/password. Legality issues will be difficult to overcome if what you store is under copywrite.
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Copywrite?????? Um, I meant copyright
      "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Comment

to get round coryright you could always make one of those itunes mixes,

could you also get round it by making it into a podcast?, just clump tha music together and maybe add a little bit of voice over,

you can always edit it out anyway
        Revel8 Revolt Cities, w/ snowjam Extreme II

SNOWS FALLING!!!!!!!!

Comment

I created a project playlist account with the username: skiboarders
          and password: revel8 go on there and add songs that you believe should be on there. This is just to test out what everyone likes and if we fill it up too fast then I will make an XDrive account and we can make a playlist in there.
          Revel8 ALPdors
          Gold Revel8 Receptors
          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
          ____
          If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Great idea. I would like to find some mellow tunes i can listen too while on those cruising days.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Looks like we are getting a little turn out four songs on there now. Looks like for downloading it's going to be alot easier to use xdrive.
              Revel8 ALPdors
              Gold Revel8 Receptors
              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
              ____

Comment

short upload lesson

How do you upload music? I seen the URL/Link button but nothing blatantly said "Click here to upload your music, dumbass"

Comment

when you search a song in the search box, there will be a list of songs as results. Sometimes the songs are labled incorrectly so it is best to listen to them by clicking on the play button that is simillarly shaped to the one on a dvd or vhs remote. The other button, the plus sign, is the button you press to add the song to the playlist. When you click that button another page will be displayed telling you "this (or the) song has been added to your playlist." This is the exact content displayed on the page:

music track added to your playlist
                  SUCCESS! The music track has been added to your playlist. Please allow a few minutes for your playlist to update

You have 94 tracks remaining on this playlist. After you fill this playlist, you can create another.

Continue or
                  Go to my playlists
                  click either continue or goto playlists.

Hope that helps
                  Last edited by DennisEvans; 06-15-2008, 09:58 AM. Reason: Moving the incorrectly added line.
                  Revel8 ALPdors
                  Gold Revel8 Receptors
                  Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                  ____

Comment

Ahh, got it. Done. Added some.

Comment

I added some of the stuff I listen to, Its the metal in case your wondering.

That song Selkies:the endless obsession by Between the Buried and Me has the most beautiful solo I have ever heard in my life.

peace
                      -max
                      "if you would not die for what you do... you might as well be dead." -stalking wolf

Comment

Great, the more variaty the better. I will be putting this on my zune and doing a shuffle I suggest you guys do the same with whatever you have. This gives an, what I believe to be, unbiased mix of music.
                        Revel8 ALPdors
                        Gold Revel8 Receptors
                        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                        ____

Comment

I just put up about twenty songs, if you wish, go and do the same.
                          Revel8 ALPdors
                          Gold Revel8 Receptors
                          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                          ____

Comment

[BUMP] I need some new music and it's getting pretty close so go up and post some music. Rie this means you and some more of your folk metal.

I currently have 1146 songs on my skiboarding playlist. Artist include: Apocyliptica, Black tide, Breaking Benjamin, Bush, chicago, Cirque Du Soliel, Evanescence, Foo Fighters, Finntroll, Dethklok, Incubus, Green day, Korn, Linkin Park, Meatloaf, The guy that did the mercenaries 2 theme, Pink Floyd, Royal Philharmonic, Rammstein, Red hot chilli peppers, soundgarden, system of a down, three days grace, Tool, and Weezer.
                            Revel8 ALPdors
                            Gold Revel8 Receptors
                            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                            ____

Comment

Meh, site is blocked at work.

Comment

Working...
                              X