X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Skiboarding In Summer

Ty and Joey of SBU Present
    Coalboarding Volume 3

{SBU} Coalboarding Volume 3 - Shenandoah, Pa from Skiboarders United on Vimeo.

I am in the Red Hoody
    Joey is in the black revel8 monkey tee

We have some park footage in there for the park junkies and some fresh pow pow riding for jack and ska among others
    Last edited by tyberesk; 05-29-2008, 09:52 PM.

Sweet riding Ty and Joey !! You have me pegged .. I loved the black pow riding !! ! One small question , how does it feel when you take a high speed tumble in that black pow .. .betcha it is a tad more "exciting" then taking a tumble in the white version , huh !
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue
      Sweet riding Ty and Joey !! You have me pegged .. I loved the black pow riding !! ! One small question , how does it feel when you take a high speed tumble in that black pow .. .betcha it is a tad more "exciting" then taking a tumble in the white version , huh !
      well jack i knew you would love the black pow riding haha...i wonder how the sherpas or condors would handle it...centre mounted of course UMMM honestly the coal doesnt hurt that bad....ive definently got hurt worse on east coast ice haha. Couple bruises for me, joey was pretty much fine.....but most of all it was amazing fun.

Comment

You guys = awesome

Comment

another great day on the slopes(kinda)... haha fun stuff.

I agree with ty that east coast ice is much worse than the black pow.. the coal is so lose that it mostly acts like a cushion.. as long as you avoid the hitting the Larger Chunks of Rock.

And if anyone was wondering,
          I was ridding on my first pair of skiblades (Alpina 70somthing cm Broken)
          Ty was riding a Broken pair of 75cm Snowjams.

Comment

what no fakie!

I guess joey did go backwards for about 2 seconds lol

nice job
            you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

I'm going to have to make a trip to go coal boarding with you guys

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by matthew
                I'm going to have to make a trip to go coal boarding with you guys

Matt
                nodoubt matt....i have some snowjams with xiis you can ride and some 29 boots. we have big plans....

Comment

Guess ill have to make the trip one 4 day weekend when I'm back home

Matt

Comment

You guys just be careful with that stuff. I see your wearing all longsleeve gear and what not....you dont want to end your riding in the black. One piece will catch you, they can cut you deep if you fall wrong. I laugh because the friction is so much higher on the coal.......You can see when you guys are trying to balance adjust, right off the rail.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
                    X