Skiboarding Dubai Promo Vid 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboarding Dubai Promo Vid 2

Its kinda sweet that they used my footy of Matt Hein at Big Boulder....but i kind of wish they would have asked me to use it first. Weird thing is, Matt's not even competing (even tho im sure he would love to)

Actually they have some footage of me and art...on those 3...weird
    Last edited by tyberesk; 05-20-2008, 12:19 PM.

Nice footy , Ty , and nice that your vid clips and riding are now being used for ads ...( now you need an attorney , an agent and demand royalties ! )
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue
      Nice footy , Ty , and nice that your vid clips and riding are now being used for ads ...( now you need an attorney , an agent and demand royalties ! )
      haha yea maybe someday ill be releasing a dvd haha

Comment

jjue has a point. That is copyrighted material they are using without your consent. They could at least of asked you first.

Comment

this looks more like amature stuff, i dont think its official ads.

that said, it a hell of a lot better than that other video they made... see "dont we look dope" thread.
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel
            this looks more like amature stuff, i dont think its official ads.

that said, it a hell of a lot better than that other video they made... see "dont we look dope" thread.

yea it does look kind of sketchy production wise, but i gotta say YESSS its way better than the videos they made. Im proud they put my shit on there instead of some sick spread eagles haha

Comment

In terms of copyright issues, there would only be legal issues if you had registered the copyright on your videos, which I kinda doubt you have. The fact that it's not registered and in public domain (the internet) makes it free under the fair use laws. That's why you have to be so careful with material if you intend on making money off of it or holding the rights behind it.
              I do it because I can.
              I can because I want to.
              I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
              '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak
                In terms of copyright issues, there would only be legal issues if you had registered the copyright on your videos, which I kinda doubt you have. The fact that it's not registered and in public domain (the internet) makes it free under the fair use laws. That's why you have to be so careful with material if you intend on making money off of it or holding the rights behind it.

true but there is also somethign called author's rights, which would still make those videos not ok to use for commercial purposes.
                Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Working...
                X