LOL!!!!

LOL!!!

NO that is NOT me or anyone I know!!
    It's Just funny.
    C U N DA SNOW!

Revel8 Revolt 105cm Trees w/ Bomber Elite Bindings
    4FRNT TNKs w/ 4FRNT Deadbolt 12 Bindings

Comment

Actually , dancing on skiboards was an american invention , which apparently has taken hold in Japan like alot of our inventions , there used to be an " ice dancing " association in the USA , and folks used these Gauer Blades which were a strange skiboard that had a curved (convex ) bottom with rear mounted bindings that allowed folks to twirl etc ... I am a horrible ballroom dancer otherwise Pinkkid and I would definitely try this at the Tahoe Meet .. I would probably mortally wound her trying one of those classy ballroom dance moves on my skiboards !

Here is a pic of an Ice dancer on Gauer blades ..

Last edited by jjue; 05-02-2008, 06:57 AM.
      Boards :
      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
      Boots
      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
      Bindings:
      Zero Pro Non release Binding
      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

ya always got the scoop on things jjue! It's all funny yet it's also kind of neat. I'll certainly do the Ring Around the Rosie with ya though!!! LOL so what if "we fall all fall down"
        Heck, I wonder how many we can have in one cirlce and do the Ring Around The Rosie??????
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkkid
          ya always got the scoop on things jjue! It's all funny yet it's also kind of neat. I'll certainly do the Ring Around the Rosie with ya though!!! LOL so what if "we fall all fall down"
          Heck, I wonder how many we can have in one cirlce and do the Ring Around The Rosie??????
          The gal who taught me told me she did it once with 7 snowbladers in a ring !
          Boards :
          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
          Boots
          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
          Bindings:
          Zero Pro Non release Binding
          Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
          Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
          Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

cooool!!!!!! we'll try it for sure! Just dunno when we are going now to Tahoe with all the hoopla going on there! sheesh.
            We actually usually do go to Tahoe in March during our Spring breaks where I live, and ya know, it really wasn't that bad. But the weekends were very busy!! More than usual, So I dunno. But when I was there in April last month and another year, the snow was just too mushed out. and for folks traveling as far as they are going to be... snow has to be good and lots of it!
            Right after the Pres Holiday break is actually not a bad time to go, we'd get out of there before or right when the gay week begins?
            C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

No wonder we get harassed on the hills.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

LOL!!! too funny! Nahhh, they are all just envious because we have more fun and can do more!!! HA!

People really are very curious about Skiboards, I just got done yapping with someone over on the SkiDiva forum who plans on coming to Tahoe when we all are there and is seriously thinking of buying a pair!
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
                X