Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Intelligent Group looking for sponsors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heyyy everybody. to clear some things up as there has been much debate. B-CREW used to be somthing we did as a fun thing to do off the hill. half of us had skiboarding roots before "twintip" skiing. already having skiboards to play around on, back in 2005 (over 3 years ago) we filmed and played around on them frequently.

skiboarding has been somthing we all have done for fun. in the summer we would hit small PVC rails on skiboards to satisfy our skiing craves.

all 3 of us in the most current video (the one i posted) are pursuing professional freestyle skiing careers, filming with multiple film crews as well as our own. we made this vid as somthing to mix it up a bit in our season. our jumps/ park has melted and is not optimal for skiing as every feature is wayyyy too small. so we figure why not? skiboarding is reallllyyyyy fun! haha. we have always had such a great time skiboarding nonetheless having tons of laughs at what can be done on them and not on skis, and watching people that are normally very good at skiing have trouble even balancing on them haha (which i may add is reallllly hard to land on skiboards).

anyway i hope that clears some things up.

WORD

Comment

Sounds like you need to meet with a few of us next season and try a pair of revel8 skiboards
      you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Originally posted by B-CREW
        (which i may add is reallllly hard to land on skiboards).

Yea.... I am not surprised when you guys were rolling those shitty salomon blades. You guys definately need to upgrade to something fatter, and it will be way easier
        Revel8 Cities, Line FF Pro Bindings (orange)
        MNP's, Line FF Pro Bindings (blue)
        Line Weapons
        09 Line Anthems, Look px12 jib wb bindings
        06 Line Chronics, Salomon STH12 bindings
        sigpic
        "Leaving naysayers stumped like rainforests" - Sage Francis

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk S
          Sounds like you need to meet with a few of us next season and try a pair of revel8 skiboards
          Sounds like a great vid opportunity...

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

if u guys ski anywhere naer CT, MA or NY. occasionally Okemo and PA. i will do some brutal filming and riding with you guys. if u guys want more info hit me up via AIM

s/n Fluff n Meat

-B
            sigpic

Comment

reuploaded the vid to NS hahahhaa... technine in this muhfuh...that ender plus cabniner was off the chain... PM me with some contact info if you want

hallah!
              b
              Bentfilms

Comment

Working...
              X