home easter weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home easter weekend

I'm thinking of hitting big boulder up this upcoming Saturday (cause I think it'll be about the only thing open) please tell me some of you PA. Boys will be there to rip some shit up with me (everyones welcome to come)

Matt

sup bro...i havnt been riding forever...but ill make a day to come out and hit the slopes with you....

ill make joey come too.....we can film too if you feel like it.

lifttickets are like 25 i think

Comment

I was hoping you guys would be down it'll be next sat. The 22ed and I'm always down to film I was planing on bringing my camera to so I could get some stuff. Anyone else the more the merrier

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by matthew
        I was hoping you guys would be down it'll be next sat. The 22ed and I'm always down to film I was planing on bringing my camera to so I could get some stuff. Anyone else the more the merrier

Matt
        sounds good bro...me you joey...dakota and shnooky and whoever else wants to come can get a big meetup with a nice edit for SBOL.....do you need a hotel or a ride or anythin?

Comment

I should be good with everything ill pm you my cell number then

Matt

Comment

ill see if i can get the day off tommorow and ill let you guys know if i can get down there....
            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by matthew

Matt
              yea i was gunna bring up my cam too...and just switch around who was filming every few runs....you know how that works. Should be a good time, a little slushy, but i think the setup at boulder is pretty sick now.

Comment

Nice art hope you can make the trip man. And ya I know all about filming man I have heard nothing but good things about boulder so it should be good

Comment

depending on weather, I might see if kirk wants the brave another weekend of driving

if it gets to warm then probably not
                  you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

I can't wait to see some footage
                    AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

Weather looks like it'll be in the 50's and partly sunny all week I would love to see the kirks there I sure everyone would agree

Matt

Comment

you should borrow a helicopter and come pick us up matt

I don't think I'm gonna be able to go though cuz of easter being Sunday an all.

We definitely need to ride again next season. I'll have an Apt. near tussy mtn. so when ever you get some off days just stop on by
                        you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Working...
                        X