No announcement yet.

Which skiboard is your 'GO TO' board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apetorch and weapons. theyre built to take anything and everything. plus with the conditions I ride stiff boards are perfect.

Comment

you know... it kind of sounds like Loken, Line and even Lacroix have boards a little more durable, rugged with a longer 'life' span??????????????? Just an observation from reading many many posts. I know there's more out there. Of course, what is the definition or avgerage length of a skiboards 'life span' anyways.. I dunno. Each person rides differently in different conditions. Some riders are hard on boards. Some riders only go ouot 3 times a year. Some just cruise on groomers while some, just ride the snot out of them... time will tell which board/material truly is the most durable.
      So which board, any skiboard, is quite possibly the most durable and long lasting best board ever made so far?
      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Only boards i didnt break were my apetorches. they were designed for idiots like me.
        sigpic

Comment

LOL!
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Branden
            Only boards i didnt break were my apetorches. they were designed for idiots like me.
            i wish i had them
            AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

After having just spent the last two days riding Tanshos, I'd have to say Tanshos are my go to boards. They are the funnest short boards that I have ever ridden. They are incredible. If I had to battle powder conditions, I'd choose my 120s.
              Boards/Bindings:
              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

YEAH!!!! Ya rode them!!!!! sweeet!!! told ya they were great! underrated! powder... yeah that's another board! But I am determine to really figure out better powder riding techniques with the shorter boards!
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

The BWP is now my GO TO BOARD, no longer the Tansho-which is a great board and a close call but... the BWP just performs and handles in every way that I need. I love it in the parks which since riding this board I have really enjoyed those boxes and more bigger jumps. great board. I have not had it in powder though, but most other conditions I have.
                  C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

did you get any footage in the park pink ?

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

noooooooo......... I know darn it!!! but I did get footage of us doing that ring around the rosey thing!!!!!! LOL! and I was so proud of myself for doing those boxes! A felt a noticeable difference on the BWP's vs the Tansho's doing that park stuff, BWP's clearly felt better.
                      Sometimes you are just having too much fun to think about video's and stopping to get all ready, or we all take off before saying "hey, lets video this!" But I really need to get some videos of us,and myself, doing our skiboard thing! I will try much harder next season and really make the effort to do so.
                      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

when i was in france i rode 3 pairs of skiboards (that i hadnt ridden before) and a pair of twin tip long skis, and im still compltetly undecided.

although i have an idea.
                        all the gear and relatively little idea.

riding condors

www.exclaimskiboards.co.uk

rectangle

Comment

Working...
                        X