Which skiboard is your 'GO TO' board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which skiboard is your 'GO TO' board?

Just throwing this out there because in many post people mention their 'go to' skiboard, well here is the place where you can see what everyone's 'go to' board is!
    You can certainly have more than 1, but lets keep it at more more than 2 'go to' skiboards, sound fair enough? I realize different terrain will determine your board of choice, and most of only have one or two boards anyways. But many of us have several boards!
    So, which skiboard is your 'GO TO' board of choice, the one you prefer to use the most or feel at ease on, comfortable using. Please don't feel you have to mention a Revel 8 board here either! What ever brand is fine! Thanks and Have Fun with this!

My 'Go To' skiboard is the 90cm Revel 8 Tansho for everyday groomers on any slope, they just feel comfortable and it is like I don't have any ski's on at all. Next is the BWP's which I actually use more but just don't have that same comfy feel as the Tansho's.

GO TO BOARD IS NOW THE BWP!!!!!
    Last edited by pinkkid; 03-06-2008, 09:17 PM.
    C U N DA SNOW!

I own lots of great boards , but my overall best all arounder, go to board , , area and backcountry combined , in all conditions ,is defintely the Spruce Sherpa 130
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

I usually go with my SB9's in the really early season because of the limited ground coverage, then I go to the SB10's for late and semi-early for the ice and limited coverage. Then my KTP's for midseason powder sessions and terrain park stuff!
      Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

my spruce 120 well,since i only have 2 skiboards. but the 120 puts me at ease cuz i can basically ride it in any conditions.
        08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
        08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

so far looking like long skiboards... but many more folks to post (if they do).
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

B-Dubs
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

No contest...........Spruce 120
              Crossbow (go to dream board)
              Most everything else over time.
              Go Android

Comment

BWPs

I think they are the perfect all rounder for me.
                Revel8 BWP - Spruce Pro Prime
                SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

the ski westside.

Used them for half a day and they blew my mind.

dunno if they would be my total 'go to' board though as i cant imagine them surviving in powder.....so probably b-dubs, although i dont own them anymore...i really want to try the KTPs though.
                  all the gear and relatively little idea.

riding condors

www.exclaimskiboards.co.uk

rectangle

Comment

The 120 Spruce is kind to my aging body, and helps me look better than I am on the slopes.
                    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

BWPs......all around and "all around"

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Re: Which skiboard is your 'GO TO' board?

Originally posted by pinkkid
                        You can certainly have more than 1, but lets keep it at more more than 2
                        Spruce 120

Honorable mention Summit 110 (woody).

Bill

Comment

...120...130... those are NOT skiboards
                          AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

Originally posted by NninoN
                            ...120...130... those are NOT skiboards
                            I agree completely NninoN ! They are something quite different that is why we call them Longboard skiboards !!

Longboards rule! Old guys (and gals ) rule also !!! !
                            As Roussel has pointed out lots of grey hairs ride longboards , but there is an occasional hot shot youngster like Skafreak to really show us how to ride these things !!!!!!
                            Boards :
                            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                            Boots
                            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                            Bindings:
                            Zero Pro Non release Binding
                            Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                            Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                            Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

Working...
                              X