Hey Lynam....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Lynam....

Heavy surf advisory for NJ until Saturday....you going surfing?

-G

ya man if you are dont go killing your self during the storm i myself am planing on kayaking all weekend its going to be sweet

Comment

the ocean is like a huge washing machine right now... waves all out of control and all over the place... but the winds are forcasted to die down and switch offshore on sat. with waves still in the 10 ft range... so you know ill be on that!

-lynam

Comment

yeah, I'm probably going to go to RI to surf this weekend. I went a couple of weeks ago when the last hurricane ripped up the ocean, but the waves were all close-outs and like lynam said it was like a washing machine. Rip tides are fun!!!!!!!

Comment

rip tides suck.....

was that for hurricane fabian. i got some sick waves in cape may NJ from fabian.

how big was it up there?

-lynam

Comment

yeah, it was fabian. Waves were about 6-8 with an occassional 10 footer. They were huge, but mostly closeouts so you had to pick VERY carefully. I got in some good rides, but got tossed around a bunch. I'm not going to end up going this weekend; got too much stuff to do and my brother said it's all closeouts again. F'in shore breaks.

Comment

hahaha its mostly sandbars in jersey...
              theres a beach in cape may, broadway, that is a nasty beachbreak, they call it hammerland..
              crazy barrels though

closeouts suck... pray for offshore winds

-lynam

Comment

Working...
              X