Skiboarding Music! Playlist Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboarding Music! Playlist Time!

hey guys i am just curious what music you guys listen to while skiboarding.

my favorites are...

dragonforce - through the fire and flames
    rise against - prayer of the refugee

rock on guys! post your fav songs or playlists of what you listen to while skiboarding!

I know there are a few threads about this already. Here's the most recent one.
    I do it because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
    '08 KTPs

Comment

those two songs are actually on the 25 played on my playist, hah.

I like dragonforce, a bit of trivium, and other fast paced stuff, sometimes, once in a while i mix in some techno.

Comment

there is a band from massachusetts that I have been listening to since 1999. They only made 2 albums but they get me raging down the hill like no other. Have you guys ever heard of a band named reveille. The first album came out they were all still in high school. I saw them live in springfield MA. It looked like a highschool talent show with little kids getting up to play air band or something. But once they started to play I couldnt fathem a 16 year old kid could have that much to be angry over but he was obviously in pain. They are kind of a rage against the machine meets the love child fred durst and eminem. the 2 albums are called laced 1999 and bleed the sky 2001 I highly recomend these guys to anyone who needs the head bangin charge to just absolutly rage down the hill.
        live it, love it,rip it!!

Comment

Comment

city and colour or crosby, stills, nash & young does it for me at this point in time.
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

damn i love being turned onto new music..thanks and props to winterparkrider talkin bout 'em and Greco for uppin a vid.... i now must here more.....

One of the bands that burns my britches down the slopes is Russett Burbank

Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
              I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

Comment

Reveille seems like they have the energy to put on a good show, but their music just sounds way too generic to me. They sound just like every band out there, which if you're a big fan of the style is alright, but I've never been big into heavier stuff anyways, so it takes a truly impressive band to catch my ear.
                I do it because I can.
                I can because I want to.
                I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                '08 KTPs

Comment

I think it was his lyrics at such a young age that turned my head. I have always liked music to pump me up. The first song that did it for me was judas on the laced album. But I also listen to my fair share of other music on the hill.
                  live it, love it,rip it!!

Comment

dj tiesto
                    SkiBoarding and Subaru STi's fo life

Comment

Brett, thanks for posting about Reveille, its been a while since a heard something like that .... really brings me back a few years, in a really good way.

I grew up an old school inliner listening to 311, then limp bizkit and korn in the era when they ruled the world. Its crazy how much things have changed since then. I remember when at the local skatepark when every kid was on skates and no one skateboarded. In those days, EVERYONE rollerbladed... seems like yesterday, but its a completely different world.

I've listen to a huge range of stuff nowadays ... but hearing something like this brings me back to my roots of growing up, and its awesome to hear. That kid's silver ball neclace and all of their baggy pants really take things back... I'm trying to find a good feed for their CDs, watching thier videos on youtube got me pretty pumped

Comment

sounds like Greco is a fellow metal head.
                        Last edited by Greco; 01-30-2008, 09:56 AM.
                        Revel8 ALPdors
                        Gold Revel8 Receptors
                        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                        ____
                        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

They (reveille) lack originality but they have very good sound! i like them...

ha ) i liked Kirk's post, i found my self in those words ...in those days...rollerblading...

N.
                          AAAAAAAAAAALPs 09 !

Comment

Originally posted by Android9978
                            dj tiesto
                            i love this guy! I also like PVD!
                            Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

Brett....

I just got and listened to Laced ... you're right, that is a sweet album to pump you up. I need to get their other one now. Definately gets me amped to ride

Comment

Working...
                              X