No announcement yet.

Skiboard Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the left up in the links there is a link for text. I can't be sure this is for those videos but it appears that it would be. You might want to email Marius and see if that truely what it is before you start rerecording.
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

k, im just gonna do subtitles (if I find it).
      sigpic
      meet me on FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=543617644

Line Weapons/jedis
      FF cams/FF alums

Comment

My god...

These toutorials are amazing I watched thm all. The first one I watched was the one with the pimp slide. Tell you what, seeing a guy pimp slide to a 360 back to a pimp slide that just makes you want to get out in the snow.
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Re: My god...

Originally posted by Godofmdeia
          These toutorials are amazing I watched thm all. The first one I watched was the one with the pimp slide. Tell you what, seeing a guy pimp slide to a 360 back to a pimp slide that just makes you want to get out in the snow.
          lol same here, every video I watch makes me want snow more and more. I am exited as the predictions for here are 7' of snow throughout the winter .
          sigpic
          meet me on FB

Line Weapons/jedis
          FF cams/FF alums

Comment

Can get Japanese videos translated to English

I live in Japan and am conveniently married to a Japanese woman. Even more convenient I hang out and skiboard with Japanese friends. If you can tell me how to pull the videos down I will get friends to show me how to dub them. Secret - my wife's voice is pretty darn sexy.
            "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

finally got around to watching, those, they're pretty good, but would be great if we had some english

just makes me want some snow even more, try out some of this stuff
              Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
              Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Re: Can get Japanese videos translated to English

Originally posted by mahatma
                I live in Japan and am conveniently married to a Japanese woman. Even more convenient I hang out and skiboard with Japanese friends. If you can tell me how to pull the videos down I will get friends to show me how to dub them. Secret - my wife's voice is pretty darn sexy.
                There should be links underneath each video to download them.
                English -dubbed or subtiteld version would be great!
                Revel8 BWP - Spruce Pro Prime
                SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

Re: Can get Japanese videos translated to English

Originally posted by mahatma
                  That makes one of us lucky...

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

These were wicked cool!! I NEED them in english please!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Can get Japanese videos translated to English

Originally posted by anaesthetic
                      There should be links underneath each video to download them.
                      English -dubbed or subtiteld version would be great!
                      they are available for download. look down under the DVD ad.
                      sigpic
                      meet me on FB

Line Weapons/jedis
                      FF cams/FF alums

Comment

I think Buggard mouse will cover all the intermediate to advanced riding. From ridinng rails and kickers to bombing 70 ft launches in the backcountry. The only thing left would be the real basics. mounting bindings,waxing,edges, the first ride, and other real basics that those of us who have been riding for a while, take for granted. I have been on skiboards for, well this is my 11th season. All the boards and bindings I have been through. And amount of time I have spent on the snow has left me with quite a bit of skiboard info and tehcnique. So if you guys want it in english. You got it. After the season of course.
                        live it, love it,rip it!!

Comment

any1 know where to find how to videos in english?
                          I wanna start doing rails, whats the trick to that? like edging and balance

Comment

Oh anaesthetic,
                            really awesome man!!
                            I don't know japanese but i translate it into my own languge and learn it its really wonderful and i like it most.
                            Thank you.
                            the vert

Comment

has anyone translated the videos yet?
                              I'm new to skiboarding.

Revel8 Revolt "Chicken" w/ Spruce Prime Pro bindings...

Positive Vibrations!

Comment

Originally posted by rjlee View Post
                                has anyone translated the videos yet?
                                Mahatma translated the carving video: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ead.php?t=7540

BTW: Try joining us at Lake Tahoe for Shredfest: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ead.php?t=9165
                                sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Working...
                                X