Wow i gotta listen to you guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow i gotta listen to you guys!

i got screwed over eally bad this time. So i reasently ordered line ski boards last week. Expecting the Pro's...they shipped me the flys. so it took another whole week to get those back and get the right ones.....still havnt gotten em yet being 6 days. Then i find out about the recall.....so i need to send those back too....but the main thing is i am stopping with that shit (skis.com)
    since you know now^^^^^i need to get another pair of skiboards. i am going to hopefully order from here and i need some help picking them out. I weigh 140..5' 10'' and ride for mainly park..

thx and sry i didnt listen to u guys in the first place

my first instinct is bwp's...2nd is emp's.....3rd....i would say pick from there out of the 99's and shorters from SBOL's store.
    ~harry

@HarrySiii
    -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
    -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
    -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
    -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

I'd say BWPs. I have a very similar build to you, though I ride all mountain in addition to park and stuff. My EMPs have served me well but for park I think I'd prefer the little bit more maneuverability you get from the BWPs.

Dan
      Chickens w/ Spruce Pro Primes

Comment

well ty..i am getting the bwp's and the Groove silver X1 bindings with them. Got 1 question though. Do the boards coem pre-waxed? and....Do they come preasembled(the bindings and skibords) or is it easy enough to do yourself?

thx so much

Comment

The boards come pre waxed and I believe G puts them together for you; if not, it's really easy to do. You just need a screwdriver and some loctite. Actually, for the grooves I think you might need allen wrenches but I'm not sure on that either.

Dan

Comment

G can u clerify that for me please.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cnsstar6038
              G can u clerify that for me please.

thanks!
              here's what you need to do once you get them....adjust bindings for your boots...ride..enjoy!

yeah they are pre-waxed and the bindings will be mounted.

g

Comment

Was I correct in thinking that you need an allen wrench though?

Dan

Comment

i ride mostly park and i have Bwps they r great.

Comment

Originally posted by airdonut41
                    Was I correct in thinking that you need an allen wrench though?

Dan
                    fyi, groove doesn't include an allen wrench or leashes with those bindings.

to see what comes with each binding check the binding spec chart

g

Comment

well they r still better than the composite plastic ones right?
                      i have leashes already and the right wrech so that doesnt bother me.

ty

Comment

Originally posted by cnsstar6038
                        well they r still better than the composite plastic ones right?
                        i have leashes already and the right wrech so that doesnt bother me.

ty

yes, definitely.

g

Comment

Working...
                        X