Spruce Slingshots vs Summit Invertigos head-to-head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjue View Post
    I think it would work with a tech binding adaption and allow crampons to be attached on the low spot between the heel and toe pieces. I tried mocking a similar set up with hdpe toe and heel pieces but I was not happy with the amount of overhang of toe and heel pieces using unsupported hdpe pieces and I really think if you have this degree of overhang you should do it like Bill with metal pieces. A custom riser like the Receptor base could be designed with 4x10 and 4x 4 inserts.
    My mind have tinkered with this idea. I actually forgot about this prototype from Bill . I can foresee a problem in this design in that a flexible skiboard will hit the protruding parts as they are still pretty low. They will have to be rubber padded as well.
    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Working...
    X