Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtney
    replied
    Conditions look great! Glad to hear you're having fun and made it through that scary situation.

Leave a comment:

• Gromit
    replied
    Sounds like an epic day Jack!
    I'm glad that you didn't get hurt.

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Wishing you and Angie the best in your next adventure!

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Yes, I definitely missed that one. Been a little occupied here this late summer with some issues of my own. I know you and Angie do well!

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by rickylink View Post
    What? Scott and Angie moved?
    You haven't been paying attention, LOL. We unfortunately moved back at the beginning of August. If Jack wants to adopt me, I'd be more than happy to move back.

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    What? Scott and Angie moved?

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
    Glad to hear you are ok, but that is scary. I ditto the comment that you need a riding partner!

On a lighter note, be sure to buy yourself a t-shirt to commemorate the dangerous situation you put yourself in
    Unfortunately my most dependable riding partner for weekday skiing , Sempai, is no longer in the area having relocated to MN.
    Bummer !

I most definitely will get that T shirt !!

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Glad to hear you're OK Jack!

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    Glad to hear you are ok, but that is scary. I ditto the comment that you need a riding partner!

On a lighter note, be sure to buy yourself a t-shirt to commemorate the dangerous situation you put yourself in

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Glad you are ok. You need a riding partner with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Another pic

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Was having a great old time ! Patrol had dropped the ropes to the trees , I got first tracks totally alone in deep pow , quiet and snowing , then came around one of those big snow covered boulders on a steep slope and felt my left leg drop suddenly into a deep well, my right ski and leg above the well and me trapped there, for the life of me I couldn't extricate myself left ski and leg deep in well which had set up like concrete. Lucky I could reach my cell phone in my pocket and call ski patrol. I was able to explain where I was and in short order a nice ski patrol guy arrived and helped get me out which was no easy task and took awhile!
    Be careful out there , especially in deep snow conditions!

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    started a topic Deep snow rescue!

Deep snow rescue!

Nice deep pow day today at Sierra until something rather unfortunate happened,
    More about that later.!First some pics, huge series of storms,still snowing and new terrain open. On my big gun Sherpas!

Working...
X