No announcement yet.

Anyone have Greco's phone #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking of that here's dean's window...

dean has the helmet on and is surprisingly happy. kirk thompson is on the left and his friend brandon is on the right. (for those of you keeping score at home)
    Attached Files

Comment

hey alex, can you change your picture to this one? the one you have is sooo big.

g
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kirk
        We had to change the oil, and put in new spark plugs and an oil filter. It sucked and cost like $180.

We didn't get home until like 3:30am.
        i'm glad you made it home alive. we were worried about you guys in that french-canadian gas station with no translator.

-g

Comment

Shit... Didn't you guys get a ticket on the way there too?? Expensive weekend.

Comment

there were a bunch of sick stuff that went down on sunday, but you gotta wait for the movie to find out how sick :-)

Sorry you guys couldnt make it out (kirk, brandon) on sunday.... im stoked you guys got home safe.... see you in mtn creek?

b

p.s and alex, steve pimps out his nickname, so its StyX

haha
            Bentfilms

Comment

Yeah, we got a ticket for like $350 on the way up, so it cost like $500 for one day of skiboarding.

Ben, I'll probably be at mountain creek, but a I doubt Brandon will, cause his girlfriend won't let him. Hopefully the weather will be a little better by then.

Comment

no prob greco I just changed it = )

Sorry to hear about all of this shit kirk...damn I didn't know about
                the speed ticket =((

we did bust alright in the park on sunday... but it was sooo damn cold again that everything was sliding wayyyyy to fast for my liking. I couldn't pull the stuff I wanted to (fastslides, backslides and stuff) because I would slip out so hard.

Also my back pain didn't help...it wasn't that bad but I was so afraid of destroying it again =(

still had a few good runs. Bailey totally killed it like MAD

have fun in Mt. Creek guys...wish I could go =( I'll shoot like mad around these parts. =P

Comment

Working...
                X