Anyone have Greco's phone #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Greco's phone #?

I got into an accident on my way up to Sauvear. I hit a patch of ice on the interstate and my truck spun out and I got smacked by a SUV and smashed in my radiator. Does anyone have Greco's phone #...I want to let him know I won't be making it up. I left the paper with directions and phone # in my truck. Or if anyone is going up to the condo, please let him know for me. Email me at drt2086@rit.edu if you have it...thanks.

I guess I'll have to catch you guys another time...I pretty much hate my life right about now.

shit man that's insane.....

sorry to hear =(

we had tons of shit over the weekend....didn't turn out as
    planned =( I can't take too much time now but I'll explain
    tomorrow for sure (if Greco or Ben didn't explain it yet)

still got a few good shots today! =P

still man I can't believe you crashed on the way... are you ok?

Comment

i'm sorry to hear about your accident dave. i kind of banged up my truck too and a bunch of others also had car trouble while at the house. the -30 degree weather caused a ton of troubles with everything. it was cold as "hell" !!!

Comment

-30 damn... i froze my balls off in -20 on saturday night, but -30... omg

but anyways, how was the event? stories? pics, vids?
        if you want to experience the element - get out of the vehicle!

Comment

yeah, no injuries...since I came to a stop within my lane before I was hit they're putting the majority of the responsibility on the driver that hit me. fortunately I was only about 5 miles outside of syracuse.

i spent the last few days getting my boards ready and had a new Nikon lens and mad film so it was a major letdown sitting on my ass watching TV all weekend. i don't know how i'm going to get good shots for the skiboardmagazine contest now...grr. finally got a rental car today so I can go fetch my boots after work from the truck.

anyway, story of my life. sucks about the weather, i had a feeling it was going to make things miserable but I wanted to go anyway.

Comment

yeah you probably would've ridden with us anyway..not like most of the pussies this weekend

hehe we were 14-15 at the Condo and on saturday only
            Me, Kevin, Bailey, Kirk and Brandon did ride all day.
            Ben, Sticks, Greco and dean did like 2 runs and we didn't see
            them after that.

as for sunday we all were ready to go and ended up only
            Me, Kev, Bailey, Ben and Sticks. anyways we still had some
            sweet footage on sunday! but not as much or as sick as we
            had all planned...damn weather! hope it gets warmer soon

Comment

Pfff...wimps. -35 sounds like paradise weather for me... you either need better underwear or need to get tougher. I bet there was nobody on the lifts either...oh man that wouldve been sooo sweet...
              ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

-35 thats at the base......

go up there with wind and all and its fucking freezing!

anyways...

the lifts weren't empty...still alot of people there..just not skiing much..like standing still on the slopes =P and alot of kids in the
                jib park cuz there was a contest

Comment

yeah me and langer took a break for awhile but only because we were on the north side which was windy as hell but once we went to the south side where it was 'warm' we rode for the rest of the day. and i remember being on the lift, seeing you guys in the park, yelling to you but once we got off the lift you were all gone. i guess the cold got to you huh?

Comment

hahaha I dunno what happened at that time! =)
                    maybe we just took the lift up and we simply didn't run in with
                    you guys after that!

we didn't go inside to rest at all. at 3:15 we left to go to the top to get our bags/camera and stuff before it all closed down.

anyways we still had tons of fun this weekend besides the car problems and cold ass weather.

I`m glad I met so many sweet people and hopefully the next event will have better weather so that everyone can ride!

thanks so much greco for the place and all, it was sweet!

And we took a look at yesterday's footage and we have so pretty freakin' sweet shots!!! like at least 12-13 sick tricks

Comment

did you ride yesterday? lynam, langer and myself were all set to ride and then we got to the bottom of the driveway and kirk, brandon and dean were all there with their cars. they wouldn't start. so we stayed with them all morning to make sure they got towed to the local garage OK. who rode on sunday?

Comment

well of course we rode! we tried our best to start both cars
                        with booster cables and anti-freeze and what not but damn they
                        wouldn't!

So we left because we had to meet up serge so we hurried the /%/$? up to get to tremblant with kev, bailey, ben and sticks.

we left the driveway at 10:07 and were at the main lodge
                        at 10:43

still Serge was nowhere to be found...I can`t wait for Ben to tell us why he wasn't there

Ben and Sticks had to leave around 2 so we shot from 11:15 to 2 and it was pretty nice. I wasn't riding that great because my back wasn't 100% and mostly I was scared as "/$"/%$% to fuck it up again But I did alright and I did hit my back like 2-3 times but it was not too bad.

My right shin took a beating and so did both my knees = )

Andy came with us at the mountain but didn't want to spend
                        62$ to ride 3 hours with such a cold temp....so he stayed in the
                        lodge!

So what happened for the rest of the day at the condo? any other bad stuff?? how did the cars go?

Comment

we also tried to jump the cars but no luck. they called CAA and a tow truck came and towed one of the cars to the garage. we all went to the garage and we left dean, kirk and brandon at the garage around noon and we went home. hopefully they got them working but if not they were going to spend the night in a hotel and try to get a mechanic today. it was a nightmare.

g

Comment

shit man that blows....
                            and someone told me last nite that Brandon's (kirk's friend) windshield blew up??? I doubt this is true...must have been a misunderstanding when someone told that person about Dean's rear window blowing up.

Comment

haha, no, brandons windshield is fine. We sat in the garage until like 3:00 when they finally got some sparkplugs for the cars. Some how the oil got flooded with fuel, the valve seal failed, and it got all over the spark plugs, making it impossible to start. We had to change the oil, and put in new spark plugs and an oil filter. It sucked and cost like $180.

We didn't get home until like 3:30am. Wish I could have rode sunday though, sounds like it was a lot better.

Did you film stuff in the big park? Anyone bust out anything cool?

Comment

Working...
                              X