for everyone going to tremblant tommorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for everyone going to tremblant tommorow

can someone tell greco that i'll only be able to make it on sunday...sorry for the inconvience

What could possibly be more important than this... really, you live right next to the place they're goin to, and you don't show up? I'd leave a friggin term paper behind, skip my birthday, and pass up a Led Zep concert if they held it at one of my locals. It sounds like it'll be the best Skiboard event in years.
    ~How many snowboarders does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 10. 1 to do it, and 9 to say 'I can do that.'~

Comment

well shit happens...and i dont live right next to it...i drive up 45 minutes to my condo up there...seems that my dad had a last minute business trip and is coming back tommorow around noon, so as soon as he gets here were leaving...i'll be joining them on sunday though

Comment

we (I, Bailey and Ben) were outdoor shooting shit when you came to buy your boards Vitulla... sorry to have missed you!

and why didn't you come with us today? too cold for ya
        hehe

I hope you enjoy the boards

Comment

damn i knew you guys were around...when i was climbing that sick ass mountain i heard some people outside but didn't notice anyone...yea it was way too cold for me...I did about a dozen runs at sauveur then went back home...it was way too cold this weekend...ohh and my boards are awesome...i LOVE them...just too bad the weather was terrible, I couldnt of enjoyed them to the max

Comment

Working...
          X