Locals opinions @ Wach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locals opinions @ Wach

Was there much interest in the event from local skiers and boarders? Anyone make comments about the event or skiboarding pro or con?

Thanks,

Dan

Tons of people stopped and watched from the side, it was pretty awesome. Eveyone on the lifts were watching, and all of the little kids kept putting in their request to "Do a backflip!!!! flip! flip!"

Comment

I watched the footage I took and one of my favorite comments was from some guy on the chair lift who said "We'll be right down and show you how it's done". I think he really impressed the two 10 year olds he was riding the chair with.

Comment

well he'll rot in hell.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Everyone seem'd pretty nice. I talked to a few people on the lift rides and had to edge-i-micate them skiboarding but they were all polite and very nice. Though during one run a snowboarder tried dropping the snow off his board from the lift on me and said some other stupid things. but 1 out of 100 gone bad really aint that bad.
          sigpic

Comment

I actually talked to a couple snowboarders on one lift ride up who seemed really interested in what we were doing there, and the sport itself in fact. I referred them to SBOL...but, whether they checked it out or not, I guess I'll never know. Nice to see that there -are- some non-skiboard-hating snowboarders out there. Here's hoping the cool ones start influencing the idiots.

Comment

SO FAR ONLY GOOD THINGS FROM THE MT TO
              "1 out of every 10 adults suffers from alcoholism and 2 out of 5 teens 12-18 suffer the same".

Comment

Working...
              X