For Everyone Coming To The January Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Everyone Coming To The January Event

Well, firstly I wanted to thank everyone for being so nice, open and very friendly and helpful at the same time. So I noticed a resonable amount of people that are coming to Sauveur from everywhere, so I decided to put together a little “guide” to the city. I’ll try and tell you everything Sauveur has to offer so here goes.
    As you all know Greco was kind enough to offer you some floor space up at the condo. But if you want a bed, then I would suggest any of the following. Check out Manoir St. Sauveur. Prices start at around 104$ a person which includes breakfast and a lift ticket to Sauveur. There is also Motel Des Pentes, which is 65-95$ a night for 2 people, but call in advance. Find the number on their site. And lastly there is a Travellodge, but I have no info on this because it’s so new.
    Now the good stuff, food. There’s a ton of them, so it’ll be hard to choose, but I’ll try and make it easier. If you want something that will remind you of home, there’s 3 restaurants to choose from. McDonald’s, Subway’s and Pizza Hut. There’s also Harvey’s which is fast food but it’s really good, and there’s Tim Hortons attached to it, which is like Dunkin Donuts but better. Next is the real shit. Biftheque, Cage aux Sports and Gibby’s. Biftheque is the best place in Sauveur for steak. Cage aux Sports, is a great place for a beer and chicken wings, while watching a game on tv. And Gibby’s is a good place also but it’s too expensive, I find. For breakfast, again 3 places. The one’s I recommend is Chez Cora, Brulerie Des Monts and Creperie et racelette L’armorique. And just to chill back and have a beer, check out the chalet at Sauveur(the mountain), Le Boomer or Cage aux Sports.
    And if you want to make your own stuff, or do the groceries, there is Loblaws which owns all grocery stores. And another important thing in Sauveur is the outlet’s. So if you need something there is always the Levi’s outlet, Timberland, Nike, Reebok, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Point Zero and the Cadbury Store.
    There more to Sauveur but I tried to narrow it down. One thing that is very important in Sauveur is DON’T SPEED. There is cops everywhere. Do your stop’s and everything. Don’t dick around cause you’ll get stopped. ENJOY AND SEE YOU THERE. If there are any question’s, please feel free to post them as I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Where the ho's be at???!!!

Comment

St. Sauveur chairlifts/Afterparties
      La Cage aux Sports
      Rumours(club)
      Le Boomers

Comment

Working...
      X