• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Greco!

Hey Greco,
    My packet has arrived this morning.
    Thank you!
    So if anyone out there needs a new pair of skiboards, go with Greco and Skiboardsonline.com!

Best regards,
    Janos

Thanks for the update Janos. I guess the Switzerland post office delayed it a bit. I'm very happy everything worked out.

Enjoy your new Canon M7's !!!

-G

btw, i'll add your comments to the bottom of our comments section: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/html/...s/comments.htm

Comment

THANKS !

"We here at SBOL take customer service very seriously. "

You're damn right !
      I also want to thank you again, greco.
      My packet arrived a few hours ago and I'm glad that
      everything worked out so well !
      BIG THX !!!

tayata

p.s.: hope that they will hold together this time but I'm optimistic
      p.s.2: If I can do anything for your shop, especially the homepage, let me now (e.g. flash banner, gfx, and so on) !

Comment

you're welcome man. i'm glad you got them so quickly. enjoy.

-g

Comment

i agree i bought some snowjam 90's from him like 4 months ago gunna try them out at zugspitze germany this coming week =D ive been carressing them like dr evil's cat since ive had them hahaha.

But yeah he certainly knows customer service something thats a rareity on the net these days.

All the best man.

Russ.

Comment

dude, what's up in australia? many skiboarders there??? correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought there were just a few several ski resorts in au (my aunt told me they used to go to one of them... ). how is the industry there???
            if you want to experience the element - get out of the vehicle!

Comment

In my state victoria.. as you can imagine it sucks ass, over 1 metre of snow is "great" and the majority of time on the ususally no longer then 100 metre runs you spend dodging ice/people/rocks/dirt/grass/trees.

Basicly their just aint been enough snow due to the height of the mountain since like 1998. Mt Hotham (which is a bit higher and further away) is a lot better, but a pain in the ass to get around in where as Mt Buller has like a decent village near all the lifts.

Thredbo is the only resort which i hear is decent compared to international standards has long runs good snow and altitude.

Regardless of all this , and the fact i spent 7/10 times ive been to the snow in my life at mt buller. I still have the time of my life every time i go .. i mean in comparison when theirs 60cm of snow at buller it kinda suks but compared to sitting at home in a rocking chair studying and watching tv.. It f***en rocks.

I love nightskiing drunk 2

Aside from all this the mountains are packed and its a very popular sport for a lot of people, considering the amount of snow vs snow sport people its a very high ratio (leaning towards the people) as far as skiboarding goes last time i went up was 2000 i think i had a pair of some sort of shitty rental salomons or something i saw probably 2 other people on skiboards at the time, at the time id only skiboarded twice once before in New Zealand.

Most people that take something up (unless their old and dont care about image) go for snowboarding, to look cool :\ they just dont understand what its all meant to be about.

But yeah im leaving for zugspitze in about 13 hours and the runs their are seriously no shorter then 1km and some are 4km long, can you imagine what its gunna be like for me going from like 100-150metres absolute max to 4k! OMG!

Ive been dreaming (and drooling) about it all week hahahahaha.

Russ.

Comment

ha hah, i see...
                as i posted under another topic, in latvia it is ca 150 m as well. 250 is a long run... but at least we have decent snow conditions (and that lenghth is pretty ok for snowparks) and scandinavia and alps are relatively close...
                if you want to experience the element - get out of the vehicle!

Comment

Working...
                X