Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say:

1. I'm still alive and actually having a healthy season.
    2. Just posted a video here.
    3. There will be more coming in the near future.
    4. See you all at Shredfest!!!

Hi there
    facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Well, that didn't last long. I fell the day after shedfest and broke a bunch of bones in my face. Surgery tomorrow and lost the rest of my season...

Comment

Might be time to pledge to keep our feet on the ground

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
        facebook.com/dlynamr8

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post
          Well, that didn't last long. I fell the day after shedfest and broke a bunch of bones in my face. Surgery tomorrow and lost the rest of my season...
          OUCH, That sucks! ..... we may need to perform some sort of ritualistic skiboarding sacrifice to get you back in balance with the universe. Anyone got a old pair of KTPs and RVL8 hoodie that we can burn in sacrifice to the snow gods for Kirk??

Either that or we all chip in to get Kirk a bubble wrap ski suit, pads, and a full face helmet.

Feel better and good luck with the surgery.
          Boards:
          2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
          2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
          2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
          2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
          2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
          2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
          2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
          2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Enough already!

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
            Crossbow (go to dream board)
            Most everything else over time.
            Go Android

Comment

Ouch! This is like three seasons in a row that you've been majorly injured. If I were you, I'd consider what Mr. Lynam suggests. Good luck with your surgery and speedy healing to you.
              Boards/Bindings:
              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Definitely time to change your approach to the day. Sorry to hear this. Heal quickly!
                Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Best of luck healing! I saw the "event" in one of Talon's videos - looked painful smacking your face in your knees (even though your face did not look that bad at the ER visit)... That was a fall from pretty high, and I imagine the snow must have been wet/heavy or just not deep enough? Or did something else happen later? Anyway, heal fast!

Comment

Holy crap! I agree with the suggestion that perhaps your boards should only leave the ground when you are on the lift like old dudes like me...

I hope the surgery goes well and you heal quickly.
                    In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
                    Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Got Video?

When they talk about having chiseled good looks, they didn't mean it literally!

Seriously though, that sucks! Hopefully you'll have some HOT nurses, or at least one ugly one that treats you right.

Comment

How are you doing Kirk?
                        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

An abbreviated update before Kirk can get back:

His surgery went well!
                          He is in good spirits.
                          facebook.com/dlynamr8

Comment

Dave, thanks for the update. Pass on our well wishes to Kirk for a speedy recovery.
                            sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Thanks everyone. I look pretty heinous right now, but the surgery went well. I ended up needing two titanium plates in the face. I head back in to the doctor tomorrow morning and will know better about recovery time then, but it seems like this should be 6 weeks and done.

Hopefully this will be the last time I have to post a surgery update.. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X