First real snowfall of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First real snowfall of the year

First real snowfall?? First real post! This much snow in the GTA is a rare sight.. winters been pretty warm or just so cold with no snow.

Anyways, how was your first times on skiboards? I'll be experiencing my first time really soon.
    Your future nurse on snow :P

Welcome to the forum. My first time on boards came 2 yrs ago while teaching my 5-yr-old to ski and it was a total 'lights on' moment.
    171cm/190lbs
    Current Favorites:
    RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
    Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
    Other boards I'm trying:
    Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Originally posted by Shamarskii View Post
      ......how was your first times on skiboards? I'll be experiencing my first time really soon.
      Welcome, always glad to see someone new try the sport for the first time. For me, my first time was an awakening. I had struggled to progress on long skis for years. When I switched to skiboards everything just clicked and I really started to have fun on the entire mountain. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to ask the community for tips, tricks, and advice.
      Boards:
      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Definitely will. The community is really friendly and helpful. At first I was going to buy brand new, but was directed to Bluewing and got some used ones.

I've been skiing for awhile now, so hopefully it's a seemless transition hopefully I'll see some slopes to share my first experience.
        Your future nurse on snow :P

Comment

For me, it was a revelation .
          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
          X