Anyone want to go the Alps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to go the Alps?

So here's the situation; I thought I was going to the French Alps with my french friend this Winter, but he's now out for a while due to a football injury.

So I have no-one to go skiing with (all my other friends have jobs or still at uni so can't take time off).

And if I don't get some serious time on the slopes this winter, I could quite possibly go insane. Seriously its all I've been thinking about since it snowed over here (UK) last month.

I was just wondering if anyone on here from the UK is up for hitting somewhere like the French alps sometime before Feb 10th? I'd go on my own but its near impossible to get accommodation for just one person

oh, sorry for you!
    But i am goin to Les 3 Vellees from 18th to 25th of February!

I already have accom. and maybe some 1 or 2 days we will go to Olimpics .. its some 50km from Les Manuires (one of 3 vallees resorts.)

Comment

If i was a couple years older and had the money id do it in a heart beat man...but being 15 (16 in 14 days though) and trying to scrounge whatever money i can get into a few trips its just impossible. Im gonna be doing most of my skiboarding at the 2 local sledding hills

but best of luck finding someone to go with
      1999 Groove Retro 82cm

Days This Season - 9

Comment

Working...
      X