B Lyfe Skiboard Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B Lyfe Skiboard Series

The First episode will be posted here this Friday (Dec 6th, 2013) at 7pm!

11/17/2013: super foggy rainy day at mount snow. Just good to be out on skiboards again. The RC's have become my favorite skiboard of all time, Kevin dusted off his Revolt Trees and we went for a springtime like shred.

We both fell and ended up soaked, from complete lack of vision. You could barely see the definition of the snow 3ft in-front of you. The RC's sure plowed through everything though.

11/23/2013: great weather, not too cold, but it did get a bit windy at the top of Carinthia (mount snow). We both got to session their park which had some great rail set ups and a 25-30ftr at the base. Got some fun footage. Conditions got icey in the afternoon which lead us to a beer and lunch early. Footage in the following week.
    sigpic

Glad to hear that you and Kevin are picking up where the Junk Show left off. I look forward to your posts.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

I've sent over some suggestions
      Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
      *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

SICK!!!!!!

I cant wait for the first episode and the *insert webseries show name here* Midwest tour!

Comment

Jealous of your time together.....

Comment

I am looking forward to this very much.
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

First Episode drops this Friday! at 7pm Eastern

-B
              sigpic

Comment

Sick - can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                X