Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What board / binding are you riding this year?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DennisEvans
    replied
    Still on the alpdors and reactors. Picking up some bindings for my skis this year and hoping to work on improving spins there this year.

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Originally posted by ghostwolf View Post
    I'm rockin the New Revel8 Revolt Tree's and the red modified Sims snowbaord bindings.
    They slice through the snow like a dream, despite the top strap being a tad large.

Hello Ghostwolf, welcome to the forum ! glad you are having fun on the Trees with the Sims bindings... when you say the top strap too large ., do you mean it fits too loosely even when you ratchet it down? , this is easily remedied by removing the screw holding the top strap to the wings and reattaching with a hole closer to the front of the strap and then reattaching the screw .... hope that helps ..

Leave a comment:

• ghostwolf
    replied
    I'm rockin the New RVL8 Revolt Tree's and the red modified Sims snowbaord bindings.
    They slice through the snow like a dream, despite the top strap being a tad large.
    Last edited by Greco; 09-22-2015, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ERiN
    replied
    Just got my new Slapdashes last week which are replacing my old 2007 BWPs that I bought used from someone here 3 or 4 seasons ago. Moving my Roxy/Spruce release bindings over to the new boards asap.

I am really intrigued by the Blunts, maybe next season! The new Slapdashes look beautiful, btw. I can't wait to take them out on the slopes. Hopefully this weekend, if not sooner. We are supposed to get more snow tonight/tomorrow here in the mid-Atlantic!

Leave a comment:

• 2Shoes
    replied
    RC's with softboot bindings!

I only made it out 3 times last year but after the second run on the RC's I was bombing down a powder filled black diamond run at Mt Ashland. I'm working with my cousin to help him get set up on some Condors or maybe the RC's with the Technine Bindings in a couple of weeks. We are hoping to hit up Steven's Pass in Washington a few times in December.

Leave a comment:

• Roussel
    replied
    99 Dynastar Twin Boards with Canon TD-1 bindings most of the time, or Yellow 120s with Spruce Pros when there is lots of snow!

All my R8 boards are broken D:

Might also bust out my Groove Retros for kicks.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by JPARK View Post
    Long time!
    what'sstep-in bombers? I never heard or seen it. you got pictures of them?
    Here's Tim's review:

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...step+in+bomber

Leave a comment:

• JPARK
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
    I'll be on the Rockered Condors predominantly, but I'll probably also spend time on the KTP's and '96 Lines.

For bindings, I'm sticking with my step-in Bombers. The setup has all the lateral rigidity that I need to control the wide boards, and I love the convenience of the step-in interface.

Long time!
    what'sstep-in bombers? I never heard or seen it. you got pictures of them?

I'll be riding KTP and DLP with R8 receptors!

Leave a comment:

• Branden
    replied
    Preflexing the boards for tomorrow, vid's pictures to follow

-B

Leave a comment:

• Branden
    replied
    I added a picture to my Original Post of my 2 sets-ups!

-B

Leave a comment:

• krillinakw
    replied
    B.L.U.N.T.S. -- I can't wait to give these a go. Experiencing the Line 96's last year makes me believe these will be killer boards. I think I am going to get a pair of my FF-pro's powder coated black and white, to match with these guys.

Other then that, I have my Hiero's with orange FF-pro's as backups. My girlfriend will be continuing on Snowjam 90 TT's.

This makes me want to unload other pairs of boards I have: 2013 Marauders for cheap (beat up topsheet), 2 pairs of Line Weapons (one pair beat up-perfect for urban shredding, the other pair ridden once-good shape), Summit Custom old school Woodie 110's (ridden about twice-good shape). All for sale!!!

Leave a comment:

• Branden
    replied
    It seems a lot of people will be riding blunts!, that's awesome. I can't wait to see all of your pictures or videos of them in action.

-B

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    120's and 125's. The 125's may have slipped in there ahead of the 120's at the top of the class, but you don't unseat the long-time champ without a rematch.

RC's with RE softboot bindings. Blunts with the same setup. "On paper" the Blunts appear to be made for that match.

Sherpas in certain conditions, and assorted experimental concoctions.

Leave a comment:

• CANtoo
    replied
    Will be riding soft ALPs--my sweet spot--for almost everything
    After working to strengthen ankles, hoping to be able to ride those wide KTPs more aggressively all day without ankle fatigue cuz they're so damn fun
    Praying for enough powder to need poles with the 125s or Sherpas for at least a few days this year
    Like everybody, curious to try the Blunts...

Leave a comment:

• mhealey
    replied
    2013 regular Condors with receptors. Also planning to demo the Blunts and maybe RCs if I have the funds to spare.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X