• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Valmorel, Bill and Carolyn

... that is all.
    Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
    Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
    Full Tilt Boots
    Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Hate not being there: (

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

We miss y'all too Robert, but we're pretty sure everyone's managing to have a jolly time without us ;-)

The forum's a little like a ghost town with everyone off at shredfest and just a few teasers trickling in, hopefully there'll be plenty of reports coming in when folks get home later this week.

Comment

I agree , Shredfest regulars who have had the good fortune to ride with Valmorel , Bill and Carolyn missed them sorely on what may have been our best Shredfest ever ! I should add that along with Valmorel , Bill and Carolyn those of us who have been here from the beginning 5 seasons ago . really miss Pinkkid and her husband True , . Shredfest as an annual event was an idea thought up and really given birth to by Pinkkid's efforts and enthusiasm and we missed her and her husband dearly as welll!
        Boards :
        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
        Boots
        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
        Bindings:
        Zero Pro Non release Binding
        Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
        Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
        Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
          I should add that along with Valmorel , Bill and Carolyn those of us who have been here from the beginning 5 seasons ago . really miss Pinkkid and her husband True , . Shredfest as an annual event was an idea thought up and really given birth to by Pinkkid's efforts and enthusiasm and we missed her and her husband dearly as welll!
          Agreed. To Shelley and True: I hope you two get to make it next year. We've missed having you around. Thanks for initiating the spark that became this great event.

Gotta throw some love Greco and Jeff's way too. S.F. wouldn't be happening without this forum and the products those two have made available.

Mucho thanks to everyone who attended also. Was another epic S.F.
          Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
          Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
          Full Tilt Boots
          Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
            ... that is all.
            It's true!!! Craig also!!! PLEASE next year....?! We are such a fun group it is not the same...when part of the group is missing!

Comment

Working...
            X