Question for Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Question

If you could ride with only one person for the rest of your shred days, who would it be?

If you could shred only one mountain for the rest of your days, what would it be?
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Mont Vallon France. A serious mountain

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
      If you could shred only one mountain for the rest of your days, what would it be?
      Most likely a mountain I have yet to experience, and unfortunately there are a so many that fall into that category.

Mr. Bloom, what is your answer?
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
        Mr. Bloom, what is your answer?

Since I haven't ridden outside of North America yet I will go with what I know, and I know that Telluride (at least in North America) is unmatchable. Great park, amazing powder, trees for days, stellar bowls, cliffs, the highest hike-to at a resort in North America, and no lines…ever.

As far as who I would ride with? That's an easy question. My P.I.C. (partner in crime), Brandon Enouf. The JS is where it's at
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
          Since I haven't ridden outside of North America yet I will go with what I know, and I know that Telluride (at least in North America) is unmatchable. Great park, amazing powder, trees for days, stellar bowls, cliffs, the highest hike-to at a resort in North America, and no lines…ever.
          That's funny. I've never been, but I was going to say Telluride just from the pics and videos I've seen. It looks amazing.
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

One Person -- The Wookette (my wife). Sure it's sappy but I spent a long time trying to find my sole mate, found her, and we have great adventures together. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

One Mountain -- Lake Louise, Banff -- 4200 acres of some of the best mountain time I have ever enjoyed plus socialized Canadian Medical care for the my golden years and friendly people.
            Boards:
            2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
            2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
            2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
            2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
            2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
            2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
            2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
            2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
              That's funny. I've never been, but I was going to say Telluride just from the pics and videos I've seen. It looks amazing.
              Wait until you see the next Junk Show episode and some of the upcoming Wicked Wednesday Photos. You will completely fall in love. So there is nothing unofficially released early, I'll snap some photos with my phone tomorrow while I ride in a pow storm just for you.
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Jackson Hole, WY.... With my 5 year old son. He learned there at the ripe old age of 3. He is better than most of the people we see at our local hill.

Comment

Working...
                X