No announcement yet.

How Many Of Us Are There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct me if I am wrong Greco, but. I think that's why he doesn't do that.

You can to any store and buy a huffy, or you can go to a bike shop and buy something of quality. If you are looking for a bike to ride anything with two wheels will get you riding. Wen you actually look for something good though, you tend to do the research. And eventually find yourself here.

Someone looking for a huffy is not going to spend $1000 on it. They also may never come back to that same store for anything else.

If the guy sells you a $1000 Gary fisher, your most likely going to go back to that store for other stuff no?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
      Not sure I agree with Amazon, but I do with eBay. Summit sells a ton of boards and other items there.
      Correct, but what don't you like about Amazon? Summit is all over there as well.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        Correct, but what don't you like about Amazon? Summit is all over there as well.
        I have nothing to base this on, but I can't see people going to Amazon to buy snow-sliding equipment. eBay I can.
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
          Correct me if I am wrong Greco, but. I think that's why he doesn't do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          I don't consider eBay and Amazon to be stores in their own right, they are more like collectives that allow for convenience in shopping. I also don't attach a quality tag to those who sell on the internet, so I wouldn't consider skiboards sold there to be any better or worse than anywhere else. Once you make the distinction between mini skis, blades and skiboards, I'm not sure if there is a "high end" skiboard market. One of the attractions of our sport is meant to be it's affordability.

My wife and I have Summit, Spruce and Revel8 skiboards. They all have their pros and cons, but we consider them close in quality to each other. Therefore I will tend to buy the product that has the most visibility, that's human nature, especially when they are offered on sale or discount. Given the way Summit saturates eBay and Amazon with it's products, it can be hard to find Revel8 sometimes, unless you know where to look.

Others may think differently, but that's just me.
          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
          X