Little Miss Wolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Miss Wolf

We had one of those great days today that you can only get in a place like Arizona. The forty plus inches we has last week has turned into a nice two to three inch layer of powder, on top of a smooth base over the whole resort. No ruts, no ice, no bare patches, just smooth runs. The moguls were a little worn down but still a challenge.

To top it off the temperature was a nice 48 degrees. It was like a day at the beach; ski pants, woolly hats and bikini tops!

The conditions made the skiing so easy today I even took the Custom 110s out for another try. I like the extra speed they provide, but still prefer the shorter boards right now for their quick turns. I tried out my new line Bullets and had a blast on them; but a little more powder and they would have bogged down. I did put the Line FF Pros on them and enjoyed the more "connected" feel over the Risers.

Here is the youngest from the top of Sunrise peak. We just drove over to Flagstaff to ride the Snowbowl tomorrow with Dave and Brandon. Hope the conditions are as sweet.

Yes, she's wearing a Notre Dame tee shirt, that's her mother's influence. Why do so many Americans want to be Irish? If only you knew
    Attached Files
    Just these, nothing else !

I'm extremely jealous as usual.

So how was it at Snowbowl?
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
      I'm extremely jealous as usual.

So how was it at Snowbowl?
      Snowbowl was cold and overcast today with a light snow falling. The snow was great, nicely groomed powder on a solid base. It was fun to watch Dave and the guys tricking in the park. They made it look so easy I even tried a few boxes myself, just the low ones, but still a first for me. My ten year old even hit a few jumps. There was about a 20 min wait for Agazzi, but apparently that's good. The eldest was sick with the flu and went to sleep in the car, so we left a little early. Great weekend skiing in the desert, can't imagine much better conditions her.

Comment

It was awesome watching her ride. Brandon and I were so excited that you guys came out to ride. Your daughters were my high five team.

Snowbowl was so much fun. Such a great crowd, everyone was very welcoming, they loved the skiboards, and the park was great. I didn't mind the overcast day with falling snow. Blue bird would have made it stellar, but with great skiboard company to add to the good times I couldn't have asked for a better AZ day.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Now that's just plain, old adorable. You're in for trouble.
          "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Cute picture!!! family fun!

Cool you guys met up with he guys!
            C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
              Now that's just plain, old adorable. You're in for trouble.
              I know, I have an "adorable" fourteen year old as well!

Comment

Working...
              X