X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow View Post
    Bad Wolf,

Welcome to the forum.

Your Summit skiboards will be fine and will last longer than you will be able to resist buying another pair with risers from SBOL.

Have you given any thought to joining us at Shredfest V in South Lake Tahoe at the end of February? It is not that far for you and it would be a great opportunity to meet up with a great group of riders.
    Thank you Slow,

Yes, I think you are right about my boards, I just got a little scared reading all the horror stories.

No idea what Shredfest is but it sounds like fun.

By the way, love what you are doing with the Duck Foot bindings, very imaginative.
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
      what is the best way to repair the old screw holes, and has the fact that my boards have been drilled potentially weakened the structural integrity of the boards?
      Baiscally, just inject the old screw holes full of epoxy, filling from the bottom-up so you don't trap air. I wouldn't worry about structural issues, lots of folks get along just fine with drill hole repaired skis and skiboards, the main thing is to seal the holes to keep moisture out of the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        ............No idea what Shredfest is but it sounds like fun.

By the way, love what you are doing with the Duck Foot bindings, very imaginative.

Here are a couple of links to Shredfest threads. Go to post #48 of this thread http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...t=13123&page=4 for a video by mhook from last year's event.
        For info on this season's Shredfest V, check out http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13451

BTW: All the ideas on the bindings came from others, I just have fun implementing their ideas.
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Working...
        X